Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Project / Business

Fuck c00per. Tell him to post up or at least send me the t00l signal!

c00per is the man...probably the most mysteriously notorious internet figure i've ever known...lol

1- how would you feel about receiving an email from admin / mod everytime your post gets deleted / edited / moved?

2- how do you feel about flash embedded in the script? on front page? on the forums?

3- max # of ads on a page?

4- interviews with professional fighters?

5- should there be a separate forum for chat?

6- for those who are familiar with building forums, any ideas on programs or applications to use to enhance the performance or feel of the forum?

Appreciate any comments and ideas.

1. yeah a short worded one
2. no, clogs things up and annoying after a while
3. i think EF has a good blend
4. yeah that'd be sweet if i liked the sport
5. yeah seperate forum for chat, but don't have too many subcategories keep it slim and basic
6. have a nekkid chic section

1. yeah a short worded one
2. no, clogs things up and annoying after a while
3. i think EF has a good blend
4. yeah that'd be sweet if i liked the sport
5. yeah seperate forum for chat, but don't have too many subcategories keep it slim and basic
6. have a nekkid chic section

thanks bro

i will have a separate section for mma girls expecially arianni celeste

Hey guys,

Need some help with a few things...your opinions matter to me, so I'm asking here.

For the last year or so, I've been working on a website and forums for mixed martial arts. I've hired a professional design company and web hosting company. It's cost me over $1500 so far and I'm probably still going to pay some extra cash.

Anyways, not really advertising anything, just had a few questions.

1- how would you feel about receiving an email from admin / mod everytime your post gets deleted / edited / moved? dont bother, waste of resources

2- how do you feel about flash embedded in the script? on front page? on the forums? thats fine as long as it loads fast and the resolution isnt too big

3- max # of ads on a page? all depends on the layout bro, just make sure the ads are relevant to the community

4- interviews with professional fighters? if you can manage to get exclusives, thats huge

5- should there be a separate forum for chat? yes

6- for those who are familiar with building forums, any ideas on programs or applications to use to enhance the performance or feel of the forum? people love shoutboxes

:mix:

i used to run a forum with a few thousand users.. it was a pain in my ass. not enough cash for the amount of time spent on it, plus the overhead.

Hey guys,

Need some help with a few things...your opinions matter to me, so I'm asking here.

For the last year or so, I've been working on a website and forums for mixed martial arts. I've hired a professional design company and web hosting company. It's cost me over $1500 so far and I'm probably still going to pay some extra cash.

Anyways, not really advertising anything, just had a few questions.

1- how would you feel about receiving an email from admin / mod everytime your post gets deleted / edited / moved?
Would be worthless many people would probably get annoyed by it. I know I would

2- how do you feel about flash embedded in the script? on front page? on the forums?
Don't see it being a problem as long as it does not slow down the page loads

3- max # of ads on a page?
Really doesnt matter as long as they are relevant and not about some weird shit like cat litter brands

4- interviews with professional fighters?
Would be interesting to see

5- should there be a separate forum for chat?
YES of course there should be.

6- for those who are familiar with building forums, any ideas on programs or applications to use to enhance the performance or feel of the forum?
Not familiar sorry

Here you go.

75th - I just purchased the following:

themmaoctagon.com
themmaoctagon.net
themmaoctagon.org
themmaoctagon.info

Thanks bro...more karma coming your way soon

I will have a few more questions up for karma giveaways as well!!

Top Bottom