Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To My SURPRISE......Beastrol...Katanadrol....19-Tren

jl4punch2

I recently placed an order for the stack with beast, 19-tren, liver, and pct. BUY ALSO received Katnadrol and 2 packs of protein MIX....THANKS

Now that I have Beast,Kat,and 19-tren I will need some help on what to do with it. I was just going to do B&19 for 4 weeks. Im 27M 5'10" 185 around 11%, I use to be 205 and I gain fast so I dont need to take too much of anything. Does this sound decent.... Beast and 19 tren now then take a few weeks off and take just the Kat???

Thanks In advance..

Needtobuildmuscle.com is the fucking shit!!!!

I would run the Beast and tren-tfo and save the katana for a later cycle. Good luck bro.

I recently placed an order for the stack with beast, 19-tren, liver, and pct. BUY ALSO received Katnadrol and 2 packs of protein MIX....THANKS

Now that I have Beast,Kat,and 19-tren I will need some help on what to do with it. I was just going to do B&19 for 4 weeks. Im 27M 5'10" 185 around 11%, I use to be 205 and I gain fast so I dont need to take too much of anything. Does this sound decent.... Beast and 19 tren now then take a few weeks off and take just the Kat???

Thanks In advance..

That's why people need to take advantage of an offer when it comes. Free katanadrol and protein bars is sweet!

That's why people need to take advantage of an offer when it comes. Free katanadrol and protein bars is sweet!

That was not an offer. I just randomly threw it in there for him. I do it all the time. I like to think of it like a chance to win a little needto lottery every time you make a order. When I am in a good mood and I feel giving ( as I do often) I just start throwing random free shit in peoples orders.

Just another way for me to thank all the members here on ef for there support.

That was not an offer. I just randomly threw it in there for him. I do it all the time. I like to think of it like a chance to win a little needto lottery every time you make a order. When I am in a good mood and I feel giving ( as I do often) I just start throwing random free shit in peoples orders.

Just another way for me to thank all the members here on ef for there support.

Good shit bro. Yer da best :)

One guy ordered a bottle of beast and got a complete cycle with support sups and pct for free. He lived in Canada too. Bam won the needto lottery right there.

Props to you needto, and all the other bro's that help him out! I also just won the lottery and got a free bottle of Katanadrol and two bags of protein with my shredder stack order!

You are the best!

Top Bottom