Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log Sus, Deca

i've been cutting for two years. . . .

my mom f$%%ed up my diet when i was little and for ten years. so im a lifetime endo.
low test too because of it.

anyways in 1-2 years i can promise i will be jacked finally.

i was strong and big in high school but never super cut in my life. since eighth grade.

oh damn, sorry about the shitty diet all your years

glad it taught you to eat good though! keep it up bro! and you said you were leaving this site ... :p

nah, said i had to leave for a few weeks.

i went to virignia, and out of town to a few other places.

that thread i made was to get people to watch the "unforgiven" video.

Im triing bulk as much as i can without getting any more fat. Im just keeping an eye on myself in the miror makin sure im not getting fatter, because Ive been 202 before and it was mostly muscle and when i was dieting down to get cut up, first thing coming off me was muscle. Got all the way down to 175 and never actually got cut. The only time i was ever prettty cut i weighed 144 haha. Didnt look to bad though, just wanted some mass. Anyway. Up to 180 now and alittle less bf than when i was 177 last week. I can barely see my top to abs.
I know the value now of pure lean hard muscle mass. and if you can get it with no fat (or at least very little) even if it takes alittle longer, I know i can keep it on, and dont have to experimint with a diet and possibly loose all my muscle again.

Anyway... IM not gonna loose it this time All i have to gain is 20 to hit 200 and if its lean muscle and not to much fat, thats exactly what i want.
If everything goes as planned my nexy cycle ill try and get shredded up. And have somthing to give my a jumpstart in the beginning so i dont have to be pissed everyday that i dont feel anything yet...aahhhhh

nice shit

one thing to remember. if you are 180, 15% bf then you have 27lbs of fat

if you get to 200, stay at 15% bf, you have 30lbs of fat

so even though you gained a little fat, you still stayed the same bf% because your total weight went up from the muscle. So just try to bulk but eat clean! To not gain fat actually lowers your bf% you dont actually have to lose fat! Kinda interesting how that works

oh yeah, Never really though about it like that. Ill eat more once i feel this stuff (in acouple years haha)
All i really want is to look like david hasslhof in my avatar..... than ill be set

oh yeah, Never really though about it like that. Ill eat more once i feel this stuff (in acouple years haha)
All i really want is to look like david hasslhof in my avatar..... than ill be set

:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Brad.

haha. Just did my fourth shot. This one went perfect, just like my first one. Not even a drop of blood, no wasted gear. mmmmm made me happy.
Ive definately had a headache for awhile, so i think thats the gear, also been horny as hell.
weighed in at 183 today, i dont know if thats the test even though i dont feel it yet, or just my diet maybe. I dont think im much fatter.

183 from some water, but a lot of it is in your muscles so it shouldnt be bloat. Will help with strength so try and get as heavy as you can. I made a mistake of trying to cut the last couple weeks and didnt gain any weight when i could be at 200 right now (sitting at 190). IM startin to eat like a horse so hopefully. If you eat clean you body will use the extra cals to feed your muscles and the intesity of your training will be up so you shouldnt get fat. Eat a lot but clean brotha

as far as horny goes i swear i want to rape every girl that walks by me, ill stare her down and eye fuck her just to get off in that moment :p

Top Bottom