Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Plan for tomorrow is shoulders. I won’t include weights until tomorrow after I complete the workout. My goal is to increase volume every week whether that is additional reps, sets or weight.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 (hoping to hit 65,70,75,80 pounds)
Dumbbell lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 reps
Dumbbell shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps
Machine reverse fly: 4 sets of 12
Cable rope face pull: 4 sets of 15
Cable tricep extensions: 3 sets 15 reps
Incline ez bar tricep extensions: 3 sets 15 reps

Plus I will do 10 minutes of cardio at the end of workout and try and get another 15-20 minutes after work.

I plan to start incorporating dips with my arm day on Fridays. Will post complete results of workout tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
Yes I love eggs and oatmeal. Also had a protein shake before and immediately after working out before I ate breakfast.
@BrightFuture lateral raises need to go up in reps

Today was arm day. Gym was pretty packed so I couldn’t start off with my hammer strength incline chest press but hit it later in the workout. Today I also tried the cable high pulley for the tricep overhead extensions. Not sure what was up with the weight on this thing. Dramatic changes between 30, 40 and 50 pounds. 30 was so easy it took no effort while 40 felt challenging and 50 was very very difficult. Just thought it was odd. Finished off with some stair stepper cardio.

Ez Bar Curl: 15x30 10x60 10x60 10x60
Plate loaded preacher curl: 15x35 10x45 10x45 14x45
Dumbbell hammer curl 3 sets of 15 with 20 pounds and 1 set of 12 with 25
Hammer strength incline press: 15x45 12x55 12x55
Ez Bar tricep extension 4x10 50pounds
Tricep pushdown 3x15 80 pounds and1x12 80 pounds
High pulley rope tricep extension: 12x40 12x40 10x40 12x30

A couple of additional notes. Absolutely loving the ez bar tricep extensions! Feel these are more taxing on triceps than anything else. I think I should maybe increase the weight on the dumbbell hammer curls but not sure. Pretty much everyone I see doing these do them light and very slow. I have been doing these extremely slow, one set takes a while. I love the feeling in the bicep when these are done this way.

All in all I am feeling great! Been going to the gym later in the day this week but plan to be back on my normal early morning workouts. Prefer it when it’s less busy so I don’t have to arrange my workout based on what’s available.
love arm day. great update bro

Today was shoulder day and it was great.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 15x55 12x65 10x75 8x80 6x85
Dumbbell lateral raise: 15x15 15x15 12x15 12x15
Barbell shrug behind back: 4 sets of 15 with 135 pounds(these felt great on the traps definitely my favorite shrug exercise)
Machine reverse fly: 15x75 15x75 12x75 20x45
Cable rope face pull: 4 sets of 20 with 80 pounds
Ez bar incline tricep extension: 3 sets of 12 with 50 pounds
Cable tricep push down: 20x80 15x80 12x80

The hammer strength shoulder press I used today was a little different. Instead of sitting straight up it has you at an incline. Definitely felt this in my shoulders but thinking the regular hammer strength one might be safer as the weights go up. The weights are definitely increasing, sometimes I am shocked how much more I can add lol.

Also a side not, a very good side note. I was getting ready for work this morning and I could barely get my undershirt on over my shoulders, back, chest and arms. That was an amazing feeling and a huge motivation boost for sure! Wife has also noticed some differences as well.

Only bad thing is I did not do cardio today as I did not have time. I slept in a little later than usual which is unlike me. I figure every once in awhile that’s not a bad thing as long as I still get in the gym. Plus I can do cardio anywhere.

Today was shoulder day and it was great.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 15x55 12x65 10x75 8x80 6x85
Dumbbell lateral raise: 15x15 15x15 12x15 12x15
Barbell shrug behind back: 4 sets of 15 with 135 pounds(these felt great on the traps definitely my favorite shrug exercise)
Machine reverse fly: 15x75 15x75 12x75 20x45
Cable rope face pull: 4 sets of 20 with 80 pounds
Ez bar incline tricep extension: 3 sets of 12 with 50 pounds
Cable tricep push down: 20x80 15x80 12x80

The hammer strength shoulder press I used today was a little different. Instead of sitting straight up it has you at an incline. Definitely felt this in my shoulders but thinking the regular hammer strength one might be safer as the weights go up. The weights are definitely increasing, sometimes I am shocked how much more I can add lol.

Also a side not, a very good side note. I was getting ready for work this morning and I could barely get my undershirt on over my shoulders, back, chest and arms. That was an amazing feeling and a huge motivation boost for sure! Wife has also noticed some differences as well.

Only bad thing is I did not do cardio today as I did not have time. I slept in a little later than usual which is unlike me. I figure every once in awhile that’s not a bad thing as long as I still get in the gym. Plus I can do cardio anywhere.
@BrightFuture good volume stay very powerful

I'm a big fan of the Hammer Strength machine as well in fact that was the machine I started using when I first started lifting and it built me a strong base
Yes I love these hammer strength machines especially for shoulder presses and incline chest presses.

Top Bottom