Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork back 5 days before I was going to start my second cycle :(

Roush

36yo, 260lbs
9 months ago I did a (first ever) shitty cycle of 7wks Var, and 8wks test-E (@525/wk), overlapped for a total of about 12wks on.
I waited 2wks, then did nolva @40mg/d and clomid @50mg/d for 28 days.

That PCT ended 5 months ago, and I was planing to go another round with a 12wk test-E cycle (@450/wk), started with 4wks of dbol (@30/d) starting next weekend.

I already have ALL the gear I need, including HCG, HCgenerate, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, aromasin, forma stanzol, DAA, unleashed, post cycle, enough pins for 4 cycles lol... I'm ready to go!

Problem is, to get an idea of a baseline this time around I had my bloodwork done. Today test levels came back at 10.2 nmol/L (about 295 ng/dl)!!! Obviously I REALLY should have done bloodwork before my first cycle, as it's possible I have always been on the low side, but hindsight is 20/20.

I've been feeling a little shitty over the past few months, and REALLY looking forward to getting back on test. Looking back, it's likely got a lot to do with the fact I'm so friggin' low! I'm not gaining muscle, put on some belly fat, sore after work outs for 4-5 days - shitty all around, but it happend very subtlety....sort of crept up on me and hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw the blood results.

I hear that levels can take many months to come back, but I'm looking for 2x my current level just to be "average".
I'm going to see my doc tomorrow, bu my question for you guys is what would you do in my situation?

Would you:

a.) redo PCT - do it right (HCG blasts, etc.) and go through another few months of feeling shitty to try and get things back to normal?

b.) start a 12wk cycle (including HGC), then do a full and proper PCT?

c.) do nothing, and give it more time?

Thanks!

Last edited:
40 mg nolva? Really? Do yourself a favor and throw that shit in the garbage unless you are trying to rid yourself of existing gyno. Not to mention it has the potential for very nasty side effects. You Already have aromasin so there is NO need for nolva.

Without an initial baseline its hard to tell whats going on. Your 260? How tall are you? Whats your bodyfat %? None of your stats do us any good without your height. I'm guessing unless your 6'4" that you probably have too high body fat to be running another cycle at this point.

Further messing with your natty test depends on whether you care about ending up on TRT very soon as opposed to maybe a while down the road.
What did your liver values, thyroid (not TSH its worthless), lipids, RBC, ect look like? Your lucky you didnt get a blood clot running that muchg nolva that long. Especially reeing as test thickens your blood and increases the volume of blood.

Some guys never recover from just one cycle. Your pct was total shit before so it did nothing to aid in actual recovery. A real in depth PCT might help.

Nolva was just left over from last time - no intention of using it now.

I'm 6'1", but look 210-220lbs, not 260.
I've put on a bit of a belly, but the rest is just really thick. No one I know really considers me fat, but haven't had actual body fat %
calculated.
(Those stupid online calculators threw me in the "obese" category when I was 20 with a 32" waist. They are WAY off for my body type)

I'll try to post the rest of the bloodwork stats you mentioned later.

another victim of nolva clomid pct.... no worries bro there are hundreds in ur shoes that have to learn the hard way...... wat u need to do is run another pct but do it right this time...

Thanks for the encouraging post man. Made me feel much better about it when I woke up!

I know PCT's are posted all over this site, stuff like...

wk 13 HCG 1000ius x2 wk
14-17 Unleashed/post cycle
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-19 form stanzol
14-19 Daa powder 3g's a day

But how would you recommend I start considering I'm not transitioning off gear, or off of a few months of HCG/HCgenerate use?
Is the form stanzol necessary since estro levels may not be spiking since I'm probably more levelled out??

Would I just start with an HCG blast as though it was "week 13", or take HCG (or HCGen) for a few weeks then blast, etc.?

I think I have all the stuff I need to start right away, just want to get it RIGHT this time.

Would someone mind laying out a clear schedule for re-doing PCT 6 months after the cycle? What would be IDEAL?

To clarify, after sleeping on it I have ruled out doing more gear until I get my natural levels back up, so options b.) and c.) are out.

Thanks for the encouraging post man. Made me feel much better about it when I woke up!

I know PCT's are posted all over this site, stuff like...

wk 13 HCG 1000ius x2 wk
14-17 Unleashed/post cycle
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-19 form stanzol
14-19 Daa powder 3g's a day

But how would you recommend I start considering I'm not transitioning off gear, or off of a few months of HCG/HCgenerate use?
Is the form stanzol necessary since estro levels may not be spiking since I'm probably more levelled out??

Would I just start with an HCG blast as though it was "week 13", or take HCG (or HCGen) for a few weeks then blast, etc.?

I think I have all the stuff I need to start right away, just want to get it RIGHT this time.

Would someone mind laying out a clear schedule for re-doing PCT 6 months after the cycle? What would be IDEAL?

what you wrote would work. but do the hcg 3X per week and add in some hits of HMG too

I think HMG is an absolute must here. Like 3 hits at least. I think a one week blast of HCG then change over to Hcgenerate because it will continue the hcg effects but wont be supressive. Plus it does many good things hcg doesnt.
Unleashed is a must IMHO.

Since your not coming off AAS I dont think you need an anti estrogen. Unless your current estro is through the roof for some reason. I would still throw in another natty non suppressive test booster.

I think HMG is an absolute must here. Like 3 hits at least. I think a one week blast of HCG then change over to Hcgenerate because it will continue the hcg effects but wont be supressive. Plus it does many good things hcg doesnt.
Unleashed is a must IMHO.

Since your not coming off AAS I dont think you need an anti estrogen. Unless your current estro is through the roof for some reason. I would still throw in another natty non suppressive test booster.

Thanks man! Don't think estro is a big problem at the moment, just low test.

HMG is something I haven't learned about yet, so I guess I have more reading to do lol

HCG, HCgen, and Unleashed are ready to go, as well as DAA chews

Top Bottom