Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i masturbate before gym and dont wash my hands

yeah...i finally figured out that most of the news resolution peeps are just filling up the parking lot and going into the different classes...the weight room seems to have its normnal douchebag crowd

wtf

new years resoluion folks have more or less died off from what I saw today...now if I could figure out how to have that one asshole that calf raises on the stairs between every set and eye fucks everything with tits in there I'd be all set

I generally work out around 4 every day, so I haven't had to deal with too many newbs (though I guess I qualify as a newb since I've only lived here six weeks).

Im still the newb at my current gym because I've only had a membership there for 5 months
current gym is pretty cliquey
I miss my old gym :(

I generally work out around 4 every day, so I haven't had to deal with too many newbs (though I guess I qualify as a newb since I've only lived here six weeks).

OMG, 4-8 is prime phaggo time in my gym. I wont even go there unless its a day my son has to do cardio right after school. Full of fuck tards pushing and straining and trying their best to rip shoulders apart with the stupidest shit I have ever seen. The noob influx has been terrible this year.

I see a fuckton of stupid shit to shoulders too..it must be a club or something

Who the fuck are you people

who the fuck are you and where is my fucking half of half!!!

Top Bottom