Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women are selfish lovers

Sometimes when women think they've "got you," they become selfish. Not only in bed but with everything.

Have you tried asking her for what you want? That's so important. Most people would be happy to please, knowing that they can do something that makes you feel good. If she can't see this, then maybe she hasn't matured enough. These things are learned. People aren't born being good lovers. You need to find someone whom you're compatible with.
Some women, and men, will never get it; that sex is the ultimate in sharing. It's not just taking. If she matters (or if the sex with her still matters), then try talking with her.
Just my thoughts. I know that this is what I would want a man to do with me.

selfish? maybe ignorant...

Sometimes what seems like selfishness can actually be more like ignorance, at least in my really short experience. I know that when I'm blowing my bf, he doesn't make ANY NOISE, and DOESN'T MOVE. He looks like he's sleeping. So, I think, maybe I am a lousy blow, I don't know-- I was a virgin before I met him. Meanwhile, I've been blowing for 30 solid minutes, my neck feels like it's going to break in half and my face feels like it's going numb, and I have no idea whether he's enjoying it or not! I ask him if he wants something different, he's like "no", if I ask him if he's enjoying himself, he's like "yeah". If he does ask me to do something, it's often impossible-- like putting his whole dick in my mouth, for example--- not possible. I've only had one guy-- and that's him-- and if he doesn't tell me what he likes or doesn't, I don't know what to do in bed to please him. My point is, maybe some women are genuinely selfish, but others just might be clueless due to lack of experience.

Wavywoman....I've had some women who wouldn't communicate to me what they like in bed. I found that sometimes it's little things like, they don't like the lights on and they can tell me in the dark. Or, they don't feel comfortable verbalizing so instead they move themselves, my head, hands, whatever.

If you really feel he's not enjoying the oral then tell him unless he communicates to you exactly what he likes, it's not going to get any better.

Good luck.

Top Bottom