Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the

vinylgroover said:
No disrespect to Artsychick, but any 35 year old guy who dates a 23 year old girl is either very immature himself or just looking for a trophy fuck.

Oh, and for the record........i've never met a 23 year old who was 'great sex'. Women hit their sexual peak late 20's through to 30's.

Thats pretty close minded thinking from a normally open minded guy.

WTF difference does age make if two people enjoy each other? Do they have to get approval and make sure that they don't violate anyones sense of normalcy?

Lots of women are great lovers at an early age. Some always have it, some never will.

ANABOLICK1 said:
Being more mature/wiser sure has it's advantages. I've gotten way more tail in my 30's than in my 20's. I've had younger women tell me I treated them better and with more respect than guys her age, when all it really is, is experience, and saying/knowing things they want to hear, and putting on a bit of an act:D

Word. Most of these hos are also suffering from the "love me daddy" syndrome and are easy pickins.

Females are stupid.

They just love to be in a position of subjectivity and powerlessness, but never admit it to themselves.

women think thats the answer to everything.. I'll spread my legs for him and he'll do anything for me.. wrong baby, i'll just buy you some dinner or brunch after we're done......

no mr turban head, i'm not buying a $5 rose for this ho i just met in the club , so BEAT IT...... but you are with a nice lady who deserves a rose....

gtrcivic said:
women think thats the answer to everything.. I'll spread my legs for him and he'll do anything for me.. wrong baby, i'll just buy you some dinner or brunch after we're done......

no mr turban head, i'm not buying a $5 rose for this ho i just met in the club , so BEAT IT...... but you are with a nice lady who deserves a rose....
My feeling is that women desire sex just as much as men. The idea that they "give" it to men is just to cover the fact they desire it.

Bullit said:
The thing is I didnt know how old she was until later. Its not like you interview every chick you mack and base any relationship on their age. If it works then age dosent matter.

I totally agree. Though it is a bit of a turnoff when they keep whining, "I'm only 17, I'm only 17" :lmao:

Bullit said:

Not necessarily. I had a 23 yo honey (who I picked up at the Stampede whilst wearing the Aviator/Cowboy Hat combo) last year.

The thing is I didnt know how old she was until later. Its not like you interview every chick you mack and base any relationship on their age. If it works then age dosent matter.

I don't see how 'most' 35 year old guys can have anything in common with a 23 year old girl. Despite the age gap, both are at totally different stages of their lives. I would think that most 35 year old guys are looking to settle down, have kids etc.

I haven't met too many 23 year old girls (or guys for that matter if the situation were reversed) ready to do the same......they're just starting life.......finishing school, about to start a career etc.

If you do find a much younger girl and it works great.......but i haven't met a 23 girl who acts and thinks like a 27 year old yet, which is why i made my comment.

I think sometimes for a 35 year old guy, the excitement of being able to hook up a 23 year old is more of an ego thing which drives the relationship than any 'real' connection.

vinylgroover said:

I think sometimes for a 35 year old guy, the excitement of being able to hook up a 23 year old is more of an ego thing which drives the relationship than any 'real' connection.

Heheheheh.... I gotta admit that this is a definite factor.

Top Bottom