Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiet guys getting laid?

MaGilicuti

Single quiet guys with quiet friends going to a bar... how will they get laid if they aren't outgoing. Alcohol isn't even enough. Any suggestions?

no hookers either

Start trolling for deaf broads. They need love too! You can spend nice, quiet evening at home watching Charlie Chaplin movies and eating popcorn.

the "secret" is to make sure you come across as shy or quiet and not alouf (sp?) or as an asshole that just won't talk to them.
once you've mastered that, then you'll be nailing all the chicks that like the shy guys. esp if they other guys you are out with are loud assholes.
although if you are going to a bar looking for action, that is the wrong reason to go. instead get wasted. then worst comes to worst you go home with a fat girl and you don't even know or care.
hee hee.

first response was a prostitue already...

so the quiet guy is drunk in the bar, then what? some guys are still quiet after being drunk.

quiet isn't always a bad thing. I get shy around girls and am pretty quiet (which is funny b/c I'm a loud asshole most of the time) - I was told by some of them that they thought I just was acting as if I was too good for them and not talking to them. so they took offense to it and didn't talk to me.
so make it clear that you are interested, but you can do it no verbally with body language and eye contact.
or mime and interpretive dance

Just remember, if a girl that you really like asks you if you want to go for a walk with her, don't choke up and say "I've gotta go lift weights". Those were the stupidest words that I ever spoke.

Top Bottom