Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what type of body do you like on a man?

Winstrol the Pooh said:
Since I am new here I don't know if someone has done a previous thread like this or not, but I am curious to see what type of male body peaks the ladie's interests. Whether, it is a pro bodybuilder type, a chemially enhanced body but not as big as a pro, a natural big guy, or a natural smaller athletic build. Feel free to add anything that you like that I may have missed in the descriptions.

Pooh,
I am not sure I can identify the type from your post but if you look at Captain_Insano's pic in his avatar, that is a good example of the type of male body that I like.

Mental hospital...he he ha ha:) :) :D ....mmannn thats colddd! Anyway, Kat was just saying that was her body type preference, she didn't say he wuz GQ.

MY FACE LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY I'M AS LEAN BUT NOW JUST TRIPLE HIS MUSCLE SIZE THEN YOU HAVE WIDELAT.
IF I EVER GET MY DAMN PICS FROM MY FRIEND ON HERE I CAN SHOW YOU I'M GONNA KILL THAT GUY.:mix:
KITKAT YOUR HOT TOO..

(joey from friends) HOW YOU DOIN?

Top Bottom