Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've not had sex with any women from elite

sheep-head said:
Seriously, this needs sorting out, I am probably gonna be visiting Canada and America at some point soon and need to dip my wick in some elite females, post up ladies.

I know some that i sure would in a heartbeat!

RADAR

RottenWillow said:
on a related note, my aunt is currently going for "lifestyle" in her current divorce settlement and may receive close to 1 million in assets.

Hey, I love you, Anya. Your aunt, too.

RottenWillow said:
on a related note, my aunt is currently going for "lifestyle" in her current divorce settlement and may receive close to 1 million in assets.

Just last night I heard a few young girls snickering at me because of my current job, security officer. THen when I got off duty, the girl working in the office where I was posted, said," You better not call off a few minutes early, I know how much ya'll make". She said that in a condescending manner. Doesn't even bother me anymore. Some girl said, "Hey good job guarding those targets" and laughed to her friends. I said, "Thank you very much, you're a very nice person and I'm sure your mother would be proud."

biteme said:
Just last night I heard a few young girls snickering at me because of my current job, security officer. THen when I got off duty, the girl working in the office where I was posted, said," You better not call off a few minutes early, I know how much ya'll make". She said that in a condescending manner. Doesn't even bother me anymore. Some girl said, "Hey good job guarding those targets" and laughed to her friends. I said, "Thank you very much, you're a very nice person and I'm sure your mother would be proud."

There is nothing wrong with being a security officer. Let's see what they are doing in 10 years.

I've not dipped my wick in any EF ladies yet, but I haven't really full on tried to either. Met some cool chicks though for sure.

Kroliczek said:
There is nothing wrong with being a security officer. Let's see what they are doing in 10 years.

I've even had women say, "You really need to watch yourself, because the only thing you have to offer me is yourself." And thanks, I'm not ashamed of any job that I do, so long as it's honest and I'm not screwing people. But I know how the world works and I just accept it. :)

biteme said:
I've even had women say, "You really need to watch yourself, because the only thing you have to offer me is yourself." And thanks, I'm not ashamed of any job that I do, so long as it's honest and I'm not screwing people. But I know how the world works and I just accept it. :)

I agree. Biteme, member me? bunnymt. Hey have you / has anyone heard from flexygrl?

ohashi said:
Hey, I love you, Anya. Your aunt, too.

I'm not anya. And I'm not pefect either, but I'm perfect for you.

I'm also not Grace Jones.

Aspiring to be "drop dead gorgeous", but reasonably content to remain "shut the fuck up cute"

Top Bottom