Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym sauna etiquette question for straight guys...

arroyogguy

OK, am I the only guy who's done this? Before you rush to judge: know that I'm talking about doing this ONLY when I'm alone. ....

Sometimes when stress levels are really high & a great, early a.m. workout on its own just quite cut the stress level enough, I'll rub one out in my gym's steam sauna. My strict rules are:
1. I make it a point to sit where I'm not in direct line of sight, so I can cover up easily if someone comes in.
2. I take an extra towel and use that when I cum.
3. I'm not into being an exhibitionist or a voyeur. This is strictly a solo, private act.
I just find that on the heels of a great early a.m. workout, and in the intensity of that steam, it's an awesome way to relax and start my days. Not always. Just every now & then.

Am I alone in this? Just wondering. Rubbed one out today, and now I'm at work on a crazy Monday feeling MUCH more relaxed than I'd feel if I didn't do that. So I figure: what's the harm?

Lol first of all this is your first post and this is how you pop your cherry on this board lol karma for you. But yes you are the only one that does it in the gym sauna I do mine at home.

But I wanna know if your cumming and I mean at the very beginning and someone walks in do you finish or have a shitting orgasm probably making you have a bad day?

There were only a couple of times when someone came in and I didn't have the time to wait it out and see if he'd leave. Neither time was I actually in the process of cumming, and each time, I retreated to the stalls, went to one and the end of the row of stalls, and finished myself off quietly and discreetly. I would have been too unbearable otherwise. I think getting busted mid-O would be awkward, but I'd figure out a way to discreetly cover up my tracks.

Well let me ask you this. Does it get you off that you are jacking off in a Public place and the adrenaline that someone could walk in at any moment help get you off? I mean why the sauna?

bro if you're gonna whack off in public you better get paid for it. lol

The public thing isn't really a turn on, to be totally honest. It's more the combo of the steam & the heat, the post-workout stress coupled w/ general life-work stress and the need for stress-alleviation, the need to relax after a workout and before heading to the office. All that Like I said: not at all about exhibitionism or putting on a show, let alone getting paid! LOL Just curious if I'm alone in this.

holy shit man, that is hilarious. if i saw you doing that i'd fucking run though. ahhaha. gotta give you k for that.

These guys are being nice to you, so I will ansewer your question. YES you are the only ONE. LOL ANd you are totally ALONE with it.

Top Bottom