Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this girl full of shit?

^My thoughts exactly honestly haha.

Kind of pisses me off. Although I'm not disgusted or anything. I vaguely know the two guys she's been with before me and they're pretty cool, honest people it's not like she let them use her or something.

My guess is she knew 't was my first time having sex and she wanted me to be more comfortable. I'm just surprised she'd lie to me even if it was meant to benefit me.

Last edited:
same thing happened to me... SHE said sHE swallowed cuz she waS NERVOUs.. i believe that.. i do beleive it waS HER FiRst time too.. sHE WAs good.. but not great...

NOW sHEs great :)

dude just record that on tape and post it here. Then we can give you a response for your problems.

yea, who cares? just be happy you have got a girl that can really give good blow job. i have had girls that claimed to be great in the sack and were horrible at everything. be thankful bro, she sounds like a winner. forget about her past, it is her past, focus on the present, and keep letting her blow you, you'll forget all about her lying to you about it as she is gulping down your nutbutter.

Top Bottom