Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding a new girls spots

hamstershaver said:
just stick your pecker in her and dont worry about it as long as you are catching a nut

I could never do that, honestly it pleases me more to give a girl a orgasm then it does for me to have one, and believe me it was quite discouraging not being able to do the duty. plus not getting any for a month prior didnt fucking help

The Shadow said:
2 inches in...turn fingers up and make a "come here" motion....look between 9 and 3 o clock
holy cow!!! I think im in lust

in the same boat as you my friend... never have had a problem before... she doesn't really know her body. She doesn't masturbate much if at all. We went and picked out a toy for her to explore with, after a week of that, nothing. She is getting better and farther and farther along but still nothing. It isn't a mental thing either since I make a point that we ease into anything we do, even the rough and hard doesn't do it. frustrating. So yeah, i feel for ya. I can't wait for the day she can't breath and trembles all over

Whiskey

Top Bottom