Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The doc stuck his finger up my ***

dossey said:
The hell with the finger in the ass, why not just do a PSA (prostate specific antigen) test? I had my test checked before I started my first cycle and It was very low, so I thought , hey maybe if I go to a urologist, maybe he will put me on test legally. Everything was going fine at the doc's office until he told me to turn around and bend over. Then grabs a tube of KY, I said oh hell no. I am 25 years old not 50. Do the PSA test all you want, but you ain't sticking your finger in my ass. He said I needed to find a different doctor then. Fuck him, How about that life.....get out of bed everyday knowing you are going to work to stick your finger in peoples asses all day. :worried:
The doctor told you to go someone else? WTF :lmao: Way to stand your ground...K for that.

Ulcasterdropout said:
The doctor told you to go someone else? WTF :lmao: Way to stand your ground...K for that.

Yea no joke. Little nerdy bastard. No juice for me, well from a doc anyway. Cost me $100, for the fucker to mash my nuts. Never went to another one. I told my gen practitioner about it and they said that I should report him. PSA tests work just as well as a manual inspection, but I guess he gets his jollies sticking his finger in guys' asses. Bad doctor to tell a patient to leave if the don't want an exam performed.

what's REALLY embarrassing is when you pop wood when he inserts his finger.

I don't know how you could ever pop wood after the bastard just got finished mashing the hell out of your nuts!

the doctor told me it happens frequently.....stimulating the prostate is a sure way to make ANY man, gay or straight, pop wood.

Top Bottom