Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The doc stuck his finger up my ***

Ulcasterdropout said:
Why do you need to be checked without symptoms?
You have a significantly greater chance of lung, liver, or pancreatic cancer (far more important organs I might add). When will checks be needed for those?.....never. :rolleyes:

It's your ass, bro...Check it often :biggrin:
the reason that you get checked is that by the time you have symptoms, the cancer has metastasized and is much more difficult to treat. if cancer can be caught before more problems arise, can be treated very effectively.

the "big 3" types of cancers are lung, breast and prostate. it makes sense to screen for these since they are very prevalent and can spread to other organs and really mess things up. liver cancer is usually a result of a metastasis of another cancer (such as prostate or lung). the prognosis for pancreatic cancer is the grimmest of them all. if you get pancreatic cancer, you have a 100% chance of dying (no joke), usually within 6 months.

shortstack said:
i really hate that...... its been 2 days, and i cant walk right.... i guess leg day is off for today. man,. my opinion, if a doc want to do this to you for a physical or what not, just refuse! unless your gay, then maybe a little wouldnt be to bad... :(

stop being a wimp, he is trying to save your life.

Optimus B said:
the reason that you get checked is that by the time you have symptoms, the cancer has metastasized and is much more difficult to treat. if cancer can be caught before more problems arise, can be treated very effectively.

the "big 3" types of cancers are lung, breast and prostate. it makes sense to screen for these since they are very prevalent and can spread to other organs and really mess things up. liver cancer is usually a result of a metastasis of another cancer (such as prostate or lung). the prognosis for pancreatic cancer is the grimmest of them all. if you get pancreatic cancer, you have a 100% chance of dying (no joke), usually within 6 months.

don't forget colorectal cancer. that is the #2 cancer killer. it would be number one but because of smokers, lung cancer is number one.

shortstack said:
i really hate that...... its been 2 days, and i cant walk right.... i guess leg day is off for today. man,. my opinion, if a doc want to do this to you for a physical or what not, just refuse! unless your gay, then maybe a little wouldnt be to bad... :(
Worst part is.. You went in for a Earache.. :worried:

Optimus B said:

All the more reason for you to do it...

I'll pass.

Optimus B said:

on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.

but yeah, i hear ya on being checked BEFORE symptoms arise. same reasons women get pap smears and mammograms done, same reasons we go to the doctor yearly and get physicals, blood work done, etc, to spot problems BEFORE it's too late.

ulcaster, just because you are afraid to get a finger in the butt to ensure that you don't have prostate cancer isn't a reason to condemn everyone else that has had it done. hell, the prostate is the equivelant of the G-spot for guys. nothing wrong with that ;)

crak600 said:
ulcaster, just because you are afraid to get a finger in the butt to ensure that you don't have prostate cancer isn't a reason to condemn everyone else that has had it done
Not condemning, I'd even recommend it, but it's not for me, I'll take my chances.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Not condemning, I'd even recommend it, but it's not for me, I'll take my chances.

more power to ya then. when it comes to my sexual health, i like to know i'm in tip-top shape.

plus the doc sticking a finger up your butt isn't only for prostate exams. they can check for the presence of blood in your stool by doing a quick finger up the butt exam. i know this for a fact because unfortunately i've had a hemerhoid before. when i told the doc i was getting some blood when wiping, he said he couldn't see evidence of a break in the golf ball next to my asshole, so he did a "blood in the stool" check. sucked big time, but the temporary pain was nothing compared to the hemmerhoid.

crak600 said:
more power to ya then. when it comes to my sexual health, i like to know i'm in tip-top shape.

plus the doc sticking a finger up your butt isn't only for prostate exams. they can check for the presence of blood in your stool by doing a quick finger up the butt exam. i know this for a fact because unfortunately i've had a hemerhoid before. when i told the doc i was getting some blood when wiping, he said he couldn't see evidence of a break in the golf ball next to my asshole, so he did a "blood in the stool" check. sucked big time, but the temporary pain was nothing compared to the hemmerhoid.
I've had hemorrhoids since I was 13. Blood wipe is almost daily.

The hell with the finger in the ass, why not just do a PSA (prostate specific antigen) test? I had my test checked before I started my first cycle and It was very low, so I thought , hey maybe if I go to a urologist, maybe he will put me on test legally. Everything was going fine at the doc's office until he told me to turn around and bend over. Then grabs a tube of KY, I said oh hell no. I am 25 years old not 50. Do the PSA test all you want, but you ain't sticking your finger in my ass. He said I needed to find a different doctor then. Fuck him, How about that life.....get out of bed everyday knowing you are going to work to stick your finger in peoples asses all day. :worried:

Top Bottom