Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your weirdest source for Protein

greenday

Most of us, use tuna, protein shakes, beef, chicken, fish, etc.
Name some weird sources of protein you have used 1 or more times, mine would be Ostrich meat.

Sometimes I run around looking for sources of protein, like alcoholics look for stuff with alcohol in it. I.e, rubbing alcohol.

This isn't wierd to me, but I eat a lot of ground bison (buffalo meat). Good stuff --- 33g protein and 3g fat (1g saturated) per 1/3 lb patty.

I also drink blended silken tofu. I add peanut butter, fruit, etc.

I eat the ostrich for the same reason, 25 grams of protein, and 3 grams of fat. When I say weird, I don't mean you guys are crazy, but something we eat that the average couch potato would think was strange. ;)

It pisses me off --- my grocery store replaced the lean ground bison with some bison that is not lean at all. It is maybe 80% lean by weight.

There was a kid on my highschool football team who was a lunatic and he claimed that he would he his own sperm just for the hell of it and he said that it contains a little bit of protein. That is by far the fucking weirdest protein source I have heard of.:sperm: :drink2:

I think your friend was sick, ( I hope it wasn't you, and your just blaming it on this so called friend) he just wanted to drink his own sperm, I doubt it adds any protein, and even if it added 500 grams, that's still nasty.

sperm has a little protein.

but think about it this way, the protein came from your friends body, so any protein he got from eating his own jiz was his before he beat off in the first place.

i think i am going to tell girls that when i want them to swallow, though...:fro:

I don't care if girls swallow, as long as they keep going until there is "protein" to be spit out, that's fine with me. :angel:

Your weirdest source for protein

They are really strict over here about protein so I can´t tell you directly my source.

Top Bottom