Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who all eats (or trys to) all organic foods?

Donkeymule8

Been eating (mostly) all organic foods,
meats/pastas/veggies, all of it made or grown no pest./insect., hormones, no preser./add., and all by sustainable farming methods, etc. etc.. I'm not a tree hugger or anything but generally try to be healthy and after watching stuff like super size me etc. it kind of seemed like common sense... to me anyway.. Just wondering if any of you bro's do the same. A good read for the open minded bro's is- Natural Cures "they" dont want you to know about by kevin tradeau... some of the stuff in there was pretty good, some over the top,but dude has sold over 10 million books and is endorsed by alot of rep. people so def a good read... example-- Dont drink tap water, buy and use a shower filter, eat only 100% organic food, do not in fast food rest., do not use a microwave, eliminate aspartame and msg, use only organic sea salt, no artificial sweetners, do not drink diet soda's, do not eat high fructose corn syrup, do not eat hydrogenated oil, use only toothpaste with out fluoride, do not take vitamins, do not eat white processed sugar or white processed flour, eat nothing that says sugar free,fat free, low carbs or net carbs on the label. no pork, no shellfish, no farm raised fish, etc etc etc
it takes me an extra hour just to find shit at the store that doesnt have all that shit in it. its alot more expensive to eat like that too i've noticed.

Also need help with my 4th cycle i'm wanting to start soon, been off for 7 or 8 months so wanna start maybe may 1st.... Have some stuff left over in my drawer (anadrol, sust, eq, win, nolv).... any suggestions on a good cycle, dosages, and pct with or without those compounds i already have would be appreciated..

26 yrs
195 lbs 6'0
ran 3 successful 'full' cycles

i read that you would have to eat 56 peaches to equal the vitamin content of 1 that was grown (and eaten) in 1955.....i like peaches--but not that much--so i try to eat orgo

what were your previous cycles/results?

eddymerckx said:
i read that you would have to eat 56 peaches to equal the vitamin content of 1 that was grown (and eaten) in 1955.....i like peaches--but not that much--so i try to eat orgo

what were your previous cycles/results?

Yea its crazy even people that think they eat healthy cuz they dont eat junk food or get alot of protein, really arent eating healthy at all cuz its all chemically altered, bioengineered and full of toxins.

last was 12 weeks,anadrol 50 mg ed for first 4 weeks, sust 350mg twice per week for duration, tren e for 250mg per week for first 9 weeks. enormous strength gains, gained 22-25 lbs... Iended up with a girl friend and expanded my business, stopped gym.. started eating pizza and quiznos... so pretty much lost it all.... you know how the story goes. I'm wondering if it would be be a good idea or worth it to have blood work done before i start. I am def waiting another month maybe two with some serious gym time before I start running gear again

Donkeymule8 said:
Yea its crazy even people that think they eat healthy cuz they dont eat junk food or get alot of protein, really arent eating healthy at all cuz its all chemically altered, bioengineered and full of toxins.

last was 12 weeks,anadrol 50 mg ed for first 4 weeks, sust 350mg twice per week for duration, tren e for 250mg per week for first 9 weeks. enormous strength gains, gained 22-25 lbs... Iended up with a girl friend and expanded my business, stopped gym.. started eating pizza and quiznos... so pretty much lost it all.... you know how the story goes. I'm wondering if it would be be a good idea or worth it to have blood work done before i start. I am def waiting another month maybe two with some serious gym time before I start running gear again

that is a great idea--even though you have cycled before, this will give you a baseline--i wish more bros would do it as it would make troubleshooting pct problems a lot easier.

you def want to have your workouts & diet pegged before going back on of there will literally be weeks of wasted gear.

eddymerckx said:
that is a great idea--even though you have cycled before, this will give you a baseline--i wish more bros would do it as it would make troubleshooting pct problems a lot easier.

you def want to have your workouts & diet pegged before going back on of there will literally be weeks of wasted gear.

gotcha. What are the things I need to request when I goto the lab for them to analyze? I made an inquiry over the phone and they talked to me like I was stupid by the fact that blood work can go for 25 bucks for an electrolyte an. to 3,000+ for this and that and eveything in between. test, lh, triglyc., i'm assuming... What all do i need to make sure I have them look at?

I just got back from Whole Foods. $175 for one week of food. And I live alone.

Expensive, but well worth it imo. Organic produce and meat is not only better for you (and environment) but it tastes much better.

Donkeymule8 said:
gotcha. What are the things I need to request when I goto the lab for them to analyze? I made an inquiry over the phone and they talked to me like I was stupid by the fact that blood work can go for 25 bucks for an electrolyte an. to 3,000+ for this and that and eveything in between. test, lh, triglyc., i'm assuming... What all do i need to make sure I have them look at?

there is usually a test panel(the lab i go to its a pretty broad spectrum of test/est/lh/), a liver enzyme panel, a PSA, and make sure you do the fast for your cholesterol. There are cheaper mail-order tests but they are usually just for free test.

you can post the results and there are a few bros/mods that really know what they are looking--not to mention your doc will get the results----but not always know what to look for if he/she is not an endo

If you have a spot to have even a small container garden, I would urge everyone to try to grown some of their own veggies. I had grown 120 texas sweet onions one time in front of my house where people would normally plant their flowers. I grew them in a six by 4 foot area, planted each onion one hand width apart for the space in the row and the space between rows too. Stake some tomato plants in containers on the deck, grow herbs in hanging pots or planters along the railings of the deck, etc... I've always loved fresh veggies I can eat that I know don't have herbicides or insecticides on them. There are some things that you just can raise well living on a city lot....corn, legumes, potatoes, etc... If you guys can grow some of the stuff yourself, you'll love it.

I buy organic foods at a whole foods store too. I am considering taking a chain saw and running down the isle. Its just how all these vegans and tree huggers are always getting in the way and staring at me. Their in there to socialize in the middle of the isle and walk really slow. I get in and I know what I'm getting and I'm out. One time some yuppie/vegan bounced off of me and smashed into the meat counter pretty hard. I saw him moving back really fast with his trendy girl and I sure as hell wasn't going to move. They probably said something, but I had my ipod with, so who cares. I'm guessing I probably remind them of the jocks, they hated so much in high school.

:)

My hubby is an avid hunter, so we have deer and other game meats in our deep freeze 365. The meat tastes so much better without the fillers and toxins they put into meats now a days.

We also shop at an organic store a lot!Pricey , but we feel it's worth it.

Garden season is coming up too.My hubby has the best non-toxic/natty garden too! Woo Hoo! It's amazing what natural items you can use to control pests/insects-chili powders, certain flowers, etc. to keep pests away- He's into this biggg time.

Top Bottom