Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegan Diet for cutting

Hi guys I have a question that might sounds stupid but I appreciate your help, is it ok to follow a vegan diet while cutting with anavar to speed up the process? keeping in mind I'm not a vegan , is there a chance you can go catabolic since your body is used to animal protein? thanks.

a vegan diet simply means no animal byproducts

this still means you can eat nuts, seeds, pasta's, breads, oils, etc. those items have a lot of calories so don't think just cause you do a vegan diet you will automatically cut down.

having said that yes vegans are skinny for a reason. as far as will you lose muscle eating a vegan diet the answer is not necessarily. again it depends. if you are using var and working out i do not see you losing muscle mass

i did a 10 day water fast where i ate NOTHING. 0 calories a day, does it look like in my avatar i lose muscle? we need to get away from these bro science myths that you need meat to build muscle, yes it is easier but it isn't necessary. i applaud anyone who eats discipline, it isn't easy to be a vegan

Top Bottom