Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taro root for bulking cycle

Alegiomitt

some guys I know ate the gym say this root is a big YES and should definitely be included in your bulking diet, how many of you have had it , and can answer my questions? where can I get it? what's the best way to cook this? and how many portions or milligrams you have consume a week of it? thank you.

There are no 'magic foods'. Taro root is a healthy food but there isn't anything super special about it.

It's best to eat a variety of different foods eat day to get a wide variety of different nutrients.

I would get taro root one week, the next week buy sweet potatoes, the week after buy yams, the week after buy potatoes etc.

I always try to buy local and what's in season. Local and fresh produce will provide the most nutrients and have the least economic footprint.

Bulking is best done with a variety of good foods obviously putting you in a caloric surplus. I have no issue with this or any other healthy option. Get your protein to 1g per lb bodyweight minimum and fill the rest in. You will grow.

While the taro root is a healthy food, I would not expect from it any particular benefits for bulking or anything like that. You can certainly include it in your diet, but don't get upset it you can't, as it won't make any difference as long as the rest of your food is also healthy.

Top Bottom