Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help please

Crome305

I just read the diet ckd 14 day was amazed but dont know if im ready for that so im seeking your expert guidance im 33yrs old male 6'1" bmi somewhere around 30% give or take and 300 lbs just started back boxing 6 weeks ago but weight only went down maybe 4 lbs so here in lies my problem i know my diet needs help and that was with first two weeks no carbs, zero! all protein but i think to much protein i need help wat does anyone think? And if any supplements or anabolic like whinny would help and lastly my doc just prescribed me test .75cc/wk and hcg on day 5&6 and .5 anastozole every other day. my test levels were really low at like 300 i think never did any real dieting never had to but gained like 40-50 lbs last 2-3 years and didnt do anything diff thats when i learned about low test levels please help????

Personally, I would say with your stats you could do something a lot less drastic then zero carbs or ckd and still see results and maintain some sanity!! I'd start by keeping a food log and writing down everything you eat. If you can calculate out your daily caloric intake and even aim for a 40/40/20 breakdown, you'll feel a lot better, be able to maintain it and you can adjust your intake and macros as you progress.

Top Bottom