Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal planning

Lucy01

Think I'm finally starting to figure out the right combination in my meals to meet my goals.

Took away some morning calories and added it in for after my afternoon workout because I always get hungry after I run and this was making me overeat before.

Feels like lots of trial and error but hopefully this combination works :)

Did you guys ever have this problem?

Diet is very individual and something that needs to be customized to your lifestyle, age, genetics etc.

It is not a 'one size fits all approach'. That is the biggest mistake I see people make. I constantly get asked "Hey can you email me your diet". I have no problem doing so but blindly following my diet doesn't make much sense. You most likely don't way the same amount as I do, have the same lifestyle, genetics, age, weight etc.

Keep at it. Part of the fun is experimenting and trying new methods. As a general rule, you want to make your biggest meals breakfast, pre workout and post workout.

Diet is very individual and something that needs to be customized to your lifestyle, age, genetics etc.

It is not a 'one size fits all approach'. That is the biggest mistake I see people make. I constantly get asked "Hey can you email me your diet". I have no problem doing so but blindly following my diet doesn't make much sense. You most likely don't way the same amount as I do, have the same lifestyle, genetics, age, weight etc.

Keep at it. Part of the fun is experimenting and trying new methods. As a general rule, you want to make your biggest meals breakfast, pre workout and post workout.

I was given a formula to calculate the % of carbs, fats and proteins I should have for my weight and activity level. Also the total # of calories I should be consuming.

Initially I was eating more in the mornings but I found that I was far too hungry by the evenings. These past two weeks I switched it around and I feel Sooo much better. I hardly eat anything in the mornings now only about 300 calories. Is this going to impact me negatively?

I was given a formula to calculate the % of carbs, fats and proteins I should have for my weight and activity level. Also the total # of calories I should be consuming.

Initially I was eating more in the mornings but I found that I was far too hungry by the evenings. These past two weeks I switched it around and I feel Sooo much better. I hardly eat anything in the mornings now only about 300 calories. Is this going to impact me negatively?

At the end of the day, the most important thing is your daily calorie intake and being able to stick to whatever program you are on.

If you like eating more in the evening, stick with that.

Do whatever works best for you and your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sport is about error and trial - you need to try different things in order to see what's best for you. I just keep on telling everyone that they should rely on themselves, and use other's diets and workout plans as a source of ideas only, but they should not follow those to the letter. These programms work for some people, but not for others.

I am glad to see that you finally found the ideal way of distributing food throughout the day - usually, the hardest part is to find the ideal sweetspot, and then it is much easier to just follow the plan.

This sport is about error and trial - you need to try different things in order to see what's best for you. I just keep on telling everyone that they should rely on themselves, and use other's diets and workout plans as a source of ideas only, but they should not follow those to the letter. These programms work for some people, but not for others.

I am glad to see that you finally found the ideal way of distributing food throughout the day - usually, the hardest part is to find the ideal sweetspot, and then it is much easier to just follow the plan.

My routine will prob change in a few months when the snow falls so I imagine my diet needs may also change. Idk

Didn't realize how intertwined my hunger and exercise were. :)

look if you are meeting your caloric needs everyday then you have to learn to deal with being 'hungry'

there are billions of people in the world who go to sleep every night feeling 'hungry' as you describe it. you probably are just used to feeling stuffed all the time.

look if you are meeting your caloric needs everyday then you have to learn to deal with being 'hungry'

there are billions of people in the world who go to sleep every night feeling 'hungry' as you describe it. you probably are just used to feeling stuffed all the time.

Probably. Switching meals around help alleviate some of that tho.

It definitely takes time to really know your body. I think it is a great idea to adjust your meals so you don't get that incredible ravenous hunger. This will only eventually lead to a binge meal. Everyone is different and as long as your total calories are where they should be then I would feel free to move them around.

Top Bottom