Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

list your best natural sources of fibre while cutting?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
im used to the fibrer from all my beloved pasta and bread. since im having to say goodbye to these 2 for 6 days a week can someone recommend something to substitue these for fibre (will almost always have carbs with natural fiberous foods) and how much of these i should eat a day before my 3pm no carb deadline. im concerned as i dont think theres enough fibre in say fruit, and if i was to get enough fibre from it id be chugging back many carbs with the fruit.

so basically your favourite fiberous foods and how many of them u eat a day? sorry to post twice a day but im worried about which foods are particularly good for cutting and i want to keep my bowel clean while i cut

any replies would be much appreciated :)

Get some psyllium husks. You can get it from GNC, or various places online. Sugar free Metamucil is another option. But if you're going low-carb, it's definitely a wise investment.

i hope all bran doesnt have to many carbs in it :)

i got psyllium seeds now, in capsule form,it works wonders but it says not to use them long term but gives no reason, i cant think of one other than it means u may become reliant on them or something

guess its got to be fruits and stuff.....maybe a little rice, but no pasta and bread :bawling:

I take GNC's psyllium husk fiber powder. I eat 5 meals a day, and try for an average of 6g of fiber per meal. Meal 1 I get 8g from oatmeal & blueberries, meal 2 I get 6 from bread (sandwich), meal 3 I get 3 from greenbeans and 3 from 1/2 serving fiber powder, meals 4 & 5 the only fiber comes from the powder.

danielson said:
i hope all bran doesnt have to many carbs in it :)

i got psyllium seeds now, in capsule form,it works wonders but it says not to use them long term but gives no reason, i cant think of one other than it means u may become reliant on them or something

guess its got to be fruits and stuff.....maybe a little rice, but no pasta and bread :bawling:
all bran has a ton of carbs

Top Bottom