Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a Puker

bblazer

Banned
I admit it, I am a post workout (sometimes during) puker. I have been for many years now. I have tried many different scenarios, and even been to the doc about it, and still no answers. Lately though, I have been doing some experimenting. But first, here is a "typical" day of eating for me.

1st meal:
6 eggs (sometimes with shredded cheese - I am from WI after all)
4 slices whole wheat or rye toast with butter
Bacon or sausage
Casein shake
OJ

2nd Meal
(This is my PWO 2 days/week)
Gainer shake
Banana
Poultry of some type

3rd Meal
Poultry or fish sandwich with veggies & mayo
Casein shake
starch of some kind

4th Meal
Some dead animal
steamed green or colorful veggies
cottage cheese
starch

5th Meal
More dead animals
big salad with blue cheese dressing
fresh fruit
Gainer shake

(The dead animals mentioned above are usually game meat like Elk or Venison that I harvest myself, and beef).

Obviously I am not a BBer. My goals have always been pure strength and mass. I don't care about seeing my abs, but I make sure I never get above 18% bf.

So, anyway, back to business. I hate this puking. I can make it worse by taking creatine. I have tried many types and brands, but for some reason it make me nauseous as hell. Sometimes if I eat an apple just before my workout, I can mitigate some of the nausea - the same goes for a white starch of some kind like a bagel, or some pasta. Neither of which cures it completely, or works all the time.

My workouts are also purely strength based. My only aerobic work comes from say 20rm squats or doing strongman medleys of various types, or truck pulls.

Thanks for any and all help with this.

B-

Sory I don't have anything to bring to the table, jus more questions :( after puking what do you eat? I puked the other day and it ruined my meals for the rest of the day....

Sory I don't have anything to bring to the table, jus more questions :( after puking what do you eat? I puked the other day and it ruined my meals for the rest of the day....

I just take down my next scheduled meal. After I puke, I feel a lot better.

B-

Maybe you should quit being such a pussy. That's the only reason I can think why you would puke every workout.

When I was was a kid a banana-orange combination would make me puke everytime. Sometimes banana still makes me sick if I have one with a glass of water. F**ked if I know why.

How close to a workout do you eat? For me, if I eat too close to a workout, I feel like I might puke. To solve this I normally eat solid food 2 hours before a workout and right before it I'll have 5-10 g of BCAAs and/or a whey protein shake. This way, more food has been digested already and there is far less in your stomach, so you don't feel like you're going to puke it up.

How close to a workout do you eat? For me, if I eat too close to a workout, I feel like I might puke. To solve this I normally eat solid food 2 hours before a workout and right before it I'll have 5-10 g of BCAAs and/or a whey protein shake. This way, more food has been digested already and there is far less in your stomach, so you don't feel like you're going to puke it up.

That's actually not to far from what I am doing.

B-

Top Bottom