x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How to lose 15 lbs asap...help!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to lose 15 lbs asap...help! within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I am not seeking to be thin as a rail, I just want a better BMI. Currently my BMI is 24.7; I am 5'7" and weight 159 (female). I drink between 2-4 litres(= 1/2 to 1 gallon) of water daily, at the very least I walk 1km/day....on workout days I do more like 2 miles on the treadmill, with varying inclines and about 15 mins on level four on bike. Recently I have incorporated 1 workout day of cardio 20 mins 40 mins light weights. I eat no red meat, lots of veggies, less sweets (2-3 cans of Coke a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I am not seeking to be thin as a rail, I just want a better BMI. Currently my BMI is 24.7; I am 5'7" and weight 159 (female). I drink between 2-4 litres(= 1/2 to 1 gallon) of water daily, at the very least I walk 1km/day....on workout days I do more like 2 miles on the treadmill, with varying inclines and about 15 mins on level four on bike.

Recently I have incorporated 1 workout day of cardio 20 mins 40 mins light weights. I eat no red meat, lots of veggies, less sweets (2-3 cans of Coke a week), 50% carbs/25%carbs/?% fats.No pasta, unless as a side dish.

Pls help...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    You might want to do a search on the women's board. Personally, I saw major fat loss after upping my cardio to 60 minutes (see WarLobo's post on Women's on that subject.) I do the cardio on an empty stomach, first thing in the am.
    I also lift pretty heavy 3 or 4 days a week.
    While you know your own body best, I don't think you make gains lifting only one day a week. I more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism will be.

I eat about 1700 cals a day equally split into protein, carbs, good fats, don't eat carbs after 4 p.m., and I eat every 3 hours. (My cals are low because I'm 48 and hypothyroid). I have a cheat meal on the day before lower body.
    My carbs are mainly veggies, and brown rice.

Since reading here I've lowered my BF from 30% to 25% and my fat is coming off. I'm 165 now.

Keep reading, do a search and good luck!

Check out the link;
    http://testosterone.net/html/107fat.html

------------------

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Cut out the soda, pastas and simple sugars. Up your cardio to 45-1hour on an empty stomach in the AM. Try to drink as much water as possible. Eat 5-6 meals a day, of clean food. Take in 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. Eat only complex carbs, and keep them in the morning and early afternoon. You need to lift more often, train intensely!!!!