Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help With Diet!

I would focus on whole foods and nutrient dense foods. Stay away from processed stuff like steve said your not gonna build mass eating grilled cheese and pb&j.
Start eating whatever fruit and veggies you can get your hands on, and start pounding chicken and brown rice or chicken and sweet potato's. Hard boiled eggs, whole wheat, whole grain bread, Legumes, greek yogurt, cottage cheese. lean steak, fish like salmon and drink water and nothing else. You can have a whey protein shake after your workout, but dnt make shakes your only protein source and you could also get some n2bulk protein to have before bed. Most weightgainers u buy are full of shit man.mostly sugar. Your lucky your an ectomorph your body will be more forgiving if you over eat. Im a meso-ecto morph i have to watch my carbs near bedtime or i gain excess fat. If I was an ecto nothing would stop me from pounding that grub.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Thanks to both of you. I will start that diet on Saturday when i will have some time to run to the store. Greatly appreciated. And I read in your bulking diet plan that you take the creatine during workouts? Why is this?

Thanks!

Top Bottom