Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

omarr_aboudi

In currently on my 5th week of test deca & boldenone , istarted at 73kg now im 79kg but there us no significant improve! My body stuck there from week 3 , what should ido ? Iraised the test to 500mg ? Any solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More food. Like we said you might need to when you asked before. And 6-kilos / 13lbs IS significant.

Idont think that the 6kilos are quality mass! Iguess 4 ofthem are water retention,

Its hard to eat more bro , can i eat a meal without aprotein source? Just carbs? Cause im gettin over 170g of protein

If I remember your stats etc from before Omarr you're no giant (not real tall) etc. 2-kilos on your frame isn't the worst. It's still 4lbs in a few weeks. But I'd push for another kilo if you could. You should up ALL your macros. So throw another 30g of protein, 50-60g of carbs and 10-20g of good fats. That's a 100g or so of more food. That's a small snack plates worth.

You've got how many more weeks??

you are noticing what we told you in the first place.. steroids aren't magic

you gained 6 kilos of water.. running no AI is dumb. you will end up with a lot of problems

you have no clue what you are doing here man. no fucking clue and the sad thing is you don't want to listen either

you are noticing what we told you in the first place.. steroids aren't magic

you gained 6 kilos of water.. running no AI is dumb. you will end up with a lot of problems

you have no clue what you are doing here man. no fucking clue and the sad thing is you don't want to listen either

Man idont care about the excess eater all will go after pct right? Iask a question about the cycle when the deca wil kick in!? Thanks man

At week 5 you aren't even at peak levels yet for the deca or EQ. The test is just there now too. Give it time but more importantly fix your diet. There is no way you are eating for gains. It sounds like water weight so far.

At week 5 you aren't even at peak levels yet for the deca or EQ. The test is just there now too. Give it time but more importantly fix your diet. There is no way you are eating for gains. It sounds like water weight so far.

Can u please take a look about my diet

Meal1: 100g oats , 3 eggs , banana , cup of whole milk

At college ieat about 70g of bad carbs

Meal2:350g white potato , 150g lean ground beef , 150 yoghurt

After workout shake: scope of whey , cup of milk , banana and Tbspoon of peanut butter

Meal3: 250g ehite rice , can of tuna and 100youghurt

Meal4: 250g white rice & 150g of chicken breast ! Is that good

Top Bottom