Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet/bloating problems

PCxPete

ive been pretty good with my diet the past couple of weeks and im already starting to see the improvement (tonight i was told i looked like id lost a load of weight by a person that saw me less than a month ago. score)

but ive got a couple of problems/queries.

as for my diet i eat 2/3 cup of oats in the morning, then every 3 hours following i have stuff like, cottage cheese (32g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat), this low fat bacon, chicken, tuna, wholemeal bread/pita etc.

now as a rule i can eat pretty good like this all day and not have any bloating, but on w/o days i knock back a pre & post w/o shake with skim milk and sometimes (not always) i end up bloated for the rest of the day.

just this week ive started takign creatine for the first time and ive noticed that i bloat sometimes and not other, with these basic ingrediants in my diet when would be the best time to take my creatine + water? 1hour before each meal? with my meal? after my meal? (im loading atm, 4x a day)

i just want to really work out what makes me bloat and how to limit it, cause i go from a pretty good lookign flat gut, to back to where i was 3months ago with a nice big bump and it annoys the shit outta me.

hopefully that post wasnt to random that you guys can make some sense out of it.

many thanks.

Lactose intolerant would be my guess too. And certain brands of whey bloat the hell out of me, so depending on what's in your post-workout shake, that could also be the culprit.

i take optimum nutrition 100% whey protein (vanilla)

i dunno if im lactose intolerant to be honest? how else would i know?

my only other knowledge of that is from beevis and butthead

"maybe your lactose intolerant?"

"no i said i <i>poop</i> too much!"

whey products bloat me a million times more than creatine ever has.

I take a product from Now called "Super Enzyme" before every meal that contains Soy or whey - I am lactose intolerant and everything I take gives me gas and bloating. these pills seem to help a little bit with that. I got them off of dpsnutrition site.

Your feeling of bloated may be caused by the air that is put in your protein shake from a blender etc. The longer you blend it the more air that will go into the shake so its nothing to worry about which gives you that bloated feeling

It's probably two things:

1) you are lactose intolerant and therefore you should stop drinking milk altogether

2) you are using a cheap whey protein that causes bad bloating/stomach gas. Go for whey isolate which is more expensive but won't give you any bloating at all.

Top Bottom