Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle: 400mg Deca a week, Diet: 8 MetRx Plus bars a day, 1 oz wheat grass a

mrsmall

a day, and 1 or 2 Turkey Sandwiches, a day. And thats it for 4 weeks, Oh and plenty of water, Any additions subtractions advice or comments would be appreciated.

screw the bars and go for the powder,,each bar has about 8g of fat so thats 64g total comming from bars taht tase like crap

yeah I agree with macdbol. pick up some whey protein. you can get some mad cheap. you can get some that has 20 grams of protein per serving, 1gram of fat, with 1gram of carbs. There are so many brands out thre. It will also be cheaper that way. check out some supplement sites such as http://www.dpsnutrition.com/ they sell large amounts pretty cheap there. good luck

Mike;)

dpsnutrition definitley got some good deals. I also want to know the 400mg of deca deal???b/c you are still going to retain the water that you dont want.

according to some, results from deca are very calorie dependent. Maybe look into tren or anavar. On either of these drugs I am able to train intensely and make gains while on restricted calories.

also, with the diet you listed you are gonna need some metamucil.

why dont you eat food ? and only eat like 2-3 bars a day if your so bar dependent . Why waste so much money when you can buy a chicken for 3 bucks and have 2 days worth of meat ? Just a suggestion, good luck !

Let me get this straight....You're gonna run 400mgs of deca for only four weeks?
That's just long enough to shut down your nuts and not gain any muscle.

Fuck the deca. Do a winstrol only cycle for six to eight weeks with a low calorie diet.
Then cycle clen/eca afterwards.

the deca sounds like a stupid idea first of all. second, eating all those bars is going to give yourself vitamin toxicity. look at each of the bars, they all have about 100% dv of all the vitamins and minerals. if u take too much of some of the vitamins/minerals, they will hinder the intake of other nutrients. take 2 bars max!

That diet is a little extreme! Your first choice for nutrients and calories should be food, real food. Bars and shakes are "supplements", they supplement your diet...get it.

Top Bottom