Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is CKD good idea when recovering from injury?

KillahBee

I am recovering from a rotator cuff strain. I am currently beginning a strengthening program that will hopefully only be about a month and 1/2. Is it alright to do a CKD now? I am worried that the low carbs may not be ideal for injury recovery.

KillahBee said:
I am recovering from a rotator cuff strain. I am currently beginning a strengthening program that will hopefully only be about a month and 1/2. Is it alright to do a CKD now? I am worried that the low carbs may not be ideal for injury recovery.

I would suggest you wait until you recover, for CKD is based around the release of glucagon which is a catabolic hormone - will NOT allow for fast recovery.

Mr.X

Re: Re: is CKD good idea when recovering from injury?

Mr.X said:

I would suggest you wait until you recover, for CKD is based around the release of glucagon which is a catabolic hormone - will NOT allow for fast recovery.

Mr.X

Thank you, Mr. X. That's what I thought. It will have to wait then, gives me more time to plan my cycle out better anyway.

Re: Re: Re: is CKD good idea when recovering from injury?

KillahBee said:

Thank you, Mr. X. That's what I thought. It will have to wait then, gives me more time to plan my cycle out better anyway.

I hope everything gets better and you heal fast :)

Mr.X

Top Bottom