Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Build Muscle

dave415415

im 10 half stone and 6"2

Do i have to eat loads eg 3500 cals?

Or dont worrie about cals and eat loads of protien and carbs?

10 half stone = How many pounds (lbs.)?

Goal is to gain weight I assume?

Hmm... other stats needed:

Age?
Lifting history?
Body type?

Eat whole foods all day long... a few protein shakes if you can't stomach all the food replace one meal with a shake (about 6-8 meals throughout the day).

Eat, Eat, EAT... and LIFT.... compound movements: Flat Benchpress, Squat, Deadlift (AKA, the Big 3).

And read your eye balls out on this site, tons of info. Almost every question you want to ask will most likely have been answered at some point, so before posting a question... Read, read, read... as we all have done.

And check out the training forum too if you need lifting technique help, read there.

Oh and did I mention eat?

If you do notice a little fat being put on... don't worry, just do some cardio. Or if you really want to get huge get fat, it's ok... seriously, more mass = bigger lifts... just strip the fat off later. Everyone's goals are different though. Lean bulking takes much longer, but looks better.

opps...

SLEEP too... ALOT.

If you want to grow, just imagine what an infant (baby) does. Eats and sleeps... sleeps 16 hours a day, and the rest the baby eats. But we need to train to grow. And since you're in your early 20's natural testosterone levels are high... and will most likely increase once you get your diet right and start training like an animal.

Dave: Routines bro? Check out the training forum as previously stated. Stick to compound movements. Example: No routines with 20 sets of bicep curls. HEAVY weight and low reps... no go to training forum :)

cyrex said:
don't make foreigners convert to our ugly ass measurement system.
lol... Cyrex, you know I don't like having 2 internet browsing window open simutaneously.

And, it's the price they have to pay for my "expert," "Guru," "opinion!"

:p

sgtslaughter said:
Dave: Routines bro? Check out the training forum as previously stated. Stick to compound movements. Example: No routines with 20 sets of bicep curls. HEAVY weight and low reps... no go to training forum :)

lol... Cyrex, you know I don't like having 2 internet browsing window open simutaneously.

And, it's the price they have to pay for my "expert," "Guru," "opinion!"

:p

use firefox or opera (both are superior to the very outdated IE...)

both of these have tabbed browsing.. Only 1 window but multiple tabs.. very very helpfull for effecient web surfing

Top Bottom