x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Any Tips on how to stick to a diet

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Any Tips on how to stick to a diet within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Im planning on starting a diet soon but the problem is I have difficulty sticking to it. For instance Ill do well for the first few days, then a thought of something fattening pops into my head and thats it, its stuck there. I become an addict and just think of that food (usually chocolate) then Ill go out and buy it and think to myself "dont worry Ill go to gym". But I know this is very bad. My weight is quite good and Im in good shape but I want to look AWESOME and to do so I just need to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any Tips on how to stick to a diet

Im planning on starting a diet soon but the problem is I have difficulty sticking to it. For instance Ill do well for the first few days, then a thought of something fattening pops into my head and thats it, its stuck there. I become an addict and just think of that food (usually chocolate) then Ill go out and buy it and think to myself "dont worry Ill go to gym". But I know this is very bad. My weight is quite good and Im in good shape but I want to look AWESOME and to do so I just need to loose about 3KG but im a terrible dieter

Please Help

Good Broly
    discipline yourself
    eat your favorite foods just not often and not a shit load
    don't hang out with people when they are eating junk
    think about how much you will regret it
    if you do cheat, imediately go back to dieting don't make the escuse to cheat the rest of the day
    don't buy junk food for your home
    there's good subtitutes to end cravings like sugar free jello and syrup
    don't set any limits like "this is hard enough for most people I can eat this garbage" those are escuses you must push your own limits
    don't go out to eat with your friends or drink alcohol
    (i miss it so much)
    basically you have to decide for yourself become committed
    think about how much better you will look
    make this your life!

The way i think of it is that if i go for 1 piece of food i shouldn't eat that i have failed at what i am trying to accomplish. I'll set my time aside for fatty food, say once every 2 weeks. So i can alsway stell myself that i only have so long to go till i can have my pizza or ice cream.

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things
    discipline is the secret !

A diet journal might help
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Mutant
    IT's all about willpower

Call me weird, but I actually like the taste of protein bars. I use them as my "sweet". Sure they have calories (sometimes a lot), but at least they have nutrients too, unlike most other candy and sweets, and you don't get hungry a few minutes later like with sweets.

The ones I like best are Mesotech, Myoplex low carb in blueberry, and PR*Nutrition bars. You have to order the PR*Bars because they're not in stores, but they have awesome flavors: http://www.prbar.com/

Da Pope
    yea willpower plus alittle knowledge right diamond...
    anyway if you cheat then make it a low fat or none sugar treat like for instance if you feel like splurging on ice cream then grab something like breyers no sugar added or you can even go with something a little more healthier if you find yourself constantlycheating then take action look into" appitaite suppresion" remedys they work only if you want them to

peace georgie

Try Xenadrine or something....that should help with your appetite...I notice when I'm on it I can barely eat my 6 meals, much less thing about junk food....

Elite_Fry
    i seem to have no troubles scrapping bad foods and i rarely have urges... i don't hardly ever eat chocolate, lollies, softdrinks etc. anymore.. which use to be all i ate when i was a younger
    just think of it as -
    chocolate = fat
    lollies = darker freckles
    softdrinks = no idea
    etc.
    umm but i tell you this now, theres no way im getting rid of my alcohol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hey FitFossil, you think your weird? I think of these fiber supplements I take as candy, I'm addicted to them cause they taste so good. Well actually they don't taste amazing, they just have this, i don't know what.

Anyway, to stick to a diet you just fuckin do it. Plus, everytime you go to eat one of those things try pinching the fat at your waist. That should tell you where its at.