Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tips on how to stick to a diet

BatZgirl

Im planning on starting a diet soon but the problem is I have difficulty sticking to it. For instance Ill do well for the first few days, then a thought of something fattening pops into my head and thats it, its stuck there. I become an addict and just think of that food (usually chocolate) then Ill go out and buy it and think to myself "dont worry Ill go to gym". But I know this is very bad. My weight is quite good and Im in good shape but I want to look AWESOME and to do so I just need to loose about 3KG but im a terrible dieter

Please Help:bawling: :confused:

discipline yourself
eat your favorite foods just not often and not a shit load
don't hang out with people when they are eating junk
think about how much you will regret it
if you do cheat, imediately go back to dieting don't make the escuse to cheat the rest of the day
don't buy junk food for your home
there's good subtitutes to end cravings like sugar free jello and syrup
don't set any limits like "this is hard enough for most people I can eat this garbage" those are escuses you must push your own limits
don't go out to eat with your friends or drink alcohol
(i miss it so much)
basically you have to decide for yourself become committed
think about how much better you will look
make this your life!

The way i think of it is that if i go for 1 piece of food i shouldn't eat that i have failed at what i am trying to accomplish. I'll set my time aside for fatty food, say once every 2 weeks. So i can alsway stell myself that i only have so long to go till i can have my pizza or ice cream.

discipline is the secret !

A diet journal might help

Call me weird, but I actually like the taste of protein bars. I use them as my "sweet". Sure they have calories (sometimes a lot), but at least they have nutrients too, unlike most other candy and sweets, and you don't get hungry a few minutes later like with sweets.

The ones I like best are Mesotech, Myoplex low carb in blueberry, and PR*Nutrition bars. You have to order the PR*Bars because they're not in stores, but they have awesome flavors: http://www.prbar.com/

yea willpower plus alittle knowledge right diamond...
anyway if you cheat then make it a low fat or none sugar treat like for instance if you feel like splurging on ice cream then grab something like breyers no sugar added or you can even go with something a little more healthier if you find yourself constantlycheating then take action look into" appitaite suppresion" remedys they work only if you want them to

peace georgie

Try Xenadrine or something....that should help with your appetite...I notice when I'm on it I can barely eat my 6 meals, much less thing about junk food....

i seem to have no troubles scrapping bad foods and i rarely have urges... i don't hardly ever eat chocolate, lollies, softdrinks etc. anymore.. which use to be all i ate when i was a younger
just think of it as -
chocolate = fat
lollies = darker freckles
softdrinks = no idea
etc. :)
umm but i tell you this now, theres no way im getting rid of my alcohol

Hey FitFossil, you think your weird? I think of these fiber supplements I take as candy, I'm addicted to them cause they taste so good. Well actually they don't taste amazing, they just have this, i don't know what.

Anyway, to stick to a diet you just fuckin do it. Plus, everytime you go to eat one of those things try pinching the fat at your waist. That should tell you where its at.

Top Bottom