Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

OK so when I put my weight in is that lean body weight or actual weight. I weigh 220 but I am heavy. I have a trip in mid march to the beach. If this will work I'll do it until I leave ? Just so I understand I can still train 4 days a week and cardio 30 mins or so 3 to 4 days a week. While keeping muscle mass ? Does it hurt to eat flesh protein sometimes maybe some plain chicken breast ?
And I have to say I hate the taste of whey dricks. I have tried alot. Right now am on designer strawberry so I am open for opnions I think it all so far sucks. I have had a bunch of them too.

Im starting this diet Monday 4 January ----> 01 April ??

5 x shake + 3 x ANPB
1 x shake + 1 x ANPB

Refeed days
6 x
p35 gr / K 70gr / 5gr f TOTALT: 215P/430K/30F

190lb bf% ?? 36,5" waist

1gr ALCAR 3xday
GT 3xday Thermorexin 2caps 3xday
after 4-6 weeks ,maybe i throw inn som anavar+Primobolan ??
I can give updates.

On my 5th day and noticed a few things:

a) I shit every morning after my first 2.5 tbsp of PB.

b) I am extremely tired.

c) I am mentally fatigued also.

I expected most of these and also expect to adjust after the first week or so.

oh and I forgot..

d) all my coworkers are finally convinced that I am utterly insane. I love it.

this is something I will def try,Im a decent sized guy but have to much fat to show the muscle, I just hope it doesnt make me sick like the ckd did

what about medium-high intensity cardio?

i suppose that would eat up too much muscle, so low intensity cardio in the am would work best?

PoyeBoy said:
what about medium-high intensity cardio?

i suppose that would eat up too much muscle, so low intensity cardio in the am would work best?

nevermind, I think I found the answer, as odd as it seems to me I will do the low intensity cardio, prolly around 50-60 of my max heart rate

btw, I havent started this yet, but may soon, Im just leaving no stone unturned, I wanna do it right

just started on monday... following it pretty close but adding in some CKDesque foods here and there for variety... i think the taste of the natty in the protein shake is very good... plus i can eat in like 30 seconds... satiating too...

thank you mr. x!

Top Bottom