Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has horror stories about MCT oil?

freak daddy

Back in 94, i ordered my first 2 bottles from JBN. Straight MCT. What I did'nt realize was how much you start out with. I took 4 tblspoons before I went to work out. I might as well took laxatives. I never did make it to the gym, and I had oil stains on my undies before I made it home. I was on the pot all night. My next dosage was considerably smaller by the way, a half of teaspoon.

dumbass me had some over the date and it laid me out like a lead pipe to the head. Then I did it another time after that. Watch the good till date, they're serious.

Kahn said:
dumbass me had some over the date and it laid me out like a lead pipe to the head. Then I did it another time after that. Watch the good till date, they're serious.
Damn, I would'nt use the shit now, but it sounds as if it fucked you up pretty good.

freak daddy said:

Damn, I would'nt use the shit now, but it sounds as if it fucked you up pretty good.

Yep. DOn't use MCT and Creatine at the same time without MEASURING them. Explosive results!!

OH SHIT!! Cornholio, that almost sounds fun. I'll eat a bunch of raisins so they absorb the water and I go off like a machine gun

Top Bottom