Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

So far, so good, but I've only been up 20 minutes so no withdrawl yet...I'm handling the urges fine though. I'm gonna have my coffee, take a xanax, and crawl back into bed. I won't be workin in the garden as planned, worked legs yesterday, 2 new exercises and seriously...I can just about walk today. I love that feeling!

Thanks for the help and support folks! Huggggs to ya all. :rainbow:

My girlfriend's best friend had her tits done and is a heavy smoker. I don't think she stopped smoking at any stage, although it was advised.

What's the reason they advise you to stop before surgery, other than the normal reasons for not smoking?

Puddles...if the xanax doesnt cut it get a script for skelaskin (sp?) its a muscle relaxor and man does it work.

Great idea, Wodin. I have skelaxin, my favorite muscle relaxor. :)

Zander, I'm having a lift as well as implants, which requires quite a bit of cutting and suturing, it's a 4 hour procedure. The nurse and doctor explained that smoking will increase bleeding and slow down healing which could cause worse scaring and an increase infection risk. And of course it's not good for anestessia reasons.

With the exception of some seriously bad pain for a few days post-op, my friend loves the results (from minimal breast tissue to a B-cup) and couldn't be happier.

Good luck Puddles, hope it all goes well.

gettinlarger said:
Hire a really big dude to punch you in the face everytime you have one. Seriously. It would work.

LOL! Unfortunately, it wouldn't for me. It'd just make me look really ugyly and I'd get pissed off, so I'd fire him and light one up to calm myself down. LOL

Right now it will not take much to piss me off too...damn it! I'm starting to feel the physical withdrawl here, vision is blurred and my brain feels like it's under water if that makes sense. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

skelaxin is okay, better if you have a beer and pop a couple if someone were so inclined.

anyway, will EF be so lucky as to see the new funbags? Well, screw ef, you can just send me a pic if you like, I won't share it, only masterbate and look at it.

You can do this - I smoked over 2 packs a day for 20+ years.:(
http://www.quitnet.com
this site may help you. Just stay busy. I used zyban, kava kava, gum, patches, inhalers, hypnosis and tylenol pm but I got the job done. Just keep telling yourself that even a puff will only make it worse not better.
Hang in there!!!!!!

Top Bottom