Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stare at my avatar

YellowD

Someone posted it earlier today for someone else to use... I liked it so much, I decided to adopt her for a little while. As opposed to my previous avatar which implied a ... "Don't take me seriously because of my goofy avatar" attitude... this one suggests a ... "I'm a bad ass motherf*cka, but I can still be playful" undertone. So, if you're having a bad day, or just need a little something to brighten you up, just sit back and relax and stare at my kitty. Don't you feel better already?

ya, now i know my day will be great, all from staring at your avatar :rolleyes:
nothing wrong with a kitty in your avatar.....most kitties i know are fun and playful

MommaKin said:
ya, now i know my day will be great, all from staring at your avatar :rolleyes:
nothing wrong with a kitty in your avatar.....most kitties i know are fun and playful

kitties are by definition playful... if you've got one thats not... then you can't call it a kitty )

Where did you get that? HUH?

Where?

Speak dammit!

That was special_billy's for a while at the Dog house...Dammit WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!!!???

Sorry....uhhh...about....that.

I think it is ironic that a MAN is using a little skippin' kitty as an avatar. I like the concept.

Go with it, Yellow! :D

You are very special. :)

Wodin needs to chill a little. ;)

YellowD said:
I'm secure enough in my manhood to treat myself to a little Hello Kitty every now and then...

It is nice that you play with your inner child now and then as well. And you are intouch with your inner woman. ;)

:kiss:@ Wodin. :)

Top Bottom