Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Gran Turismo 4 is out....

Raina

Banned
At least I know what to expect this time. I will be a GT4 widow for at least a month for the 3rd time. My sister wasn't aware of that occurance. She emailed me this morning all upset that her bf ignored her all night because he was playing the damn game. I consoled her but let her know that there's not much she can do. No, even standing there naked making sexy suggestions usually results in "5 more minutes honey...3 more laps..."
:bawling:

Scotsman said:
I wonder how many relationships have ended due to gaming woes.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I'm sure alot. When I used to play online massive RPG's all the time many people were middle aged married dudes. I was just a kid so I had all the time in the world with no responsibilities or relationships - so I played for like 8-10 hours a day. These guys were there with me the whole time. Pathetic. Those games are exetremly addicting though.

We have it worked out now that he sets aside time to be with me. I don't care that he plays though. I have my own life and my own interests.

I think as long as both people make some sort of agreement to make the damn gaming stuff more tolerable, things can work out. But I don't think some people have any idea how much they're really playing.

ChewYxRage said:
I'm sure alot. When I used to play online massive RPG's all the time many people were middle aged married dudes. I was just a kid so I had all the time in the world with no responsibilities or relationships - so I played for like 8-10 hours a day. These guys were there with me the whole time. Pathetic. Those games are exetremly addicting though.

I know if I don't watch myself I'll spend 10hrs playing games on the weekend. My bro used to make his fiancee watch him play, or go to the other room, and I wonder why they aren't together anymore.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

manny78 said:
Too bad they dont make it for PC....

Yeah, I was just thinking that. Do you they make some good PC gaming controllers? I have no idea about these things. I imagine it would suck to control with the keyboard.

Top Bottom