Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs...

A

Advaik

I always get chills when I see the alien walking across at the birthday party. No matter how many times I see it, it always gives me chills. I think that has to be the best clip in a movie ever. It's like so realistic, it makes you believe it could actually happen. I downloaded the movie and watched it over 20 times and each times I get chills!

Now I'm not saying the movie was scary, I thought it was boring and stupid. The alien at the end looked so fake. But that one part... I dunno. That's the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night. I think they should get an academy award just for that one minute of film. Never before had a movie gave me chills. It was just so freaky. I've seen thousands of movies, and this is the first ever that actually gave me frights.

I enjoyed the movie, but the story wasn't very plausible. They should have replaced the aliens with regular monsters, and made it a straight horror flick. It would have worked better that way, because its hard to believe aliens would be that dumb.

Yea the story was dumb. I thought the acting was horrible, not believable at all. It took alot of credibility from the film. It was cute how everything fit togeather at the end, but if they worked a little more with the story it could have been alot better. Still that one part... I will never forget that....

Top Bottom