Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Show them some love!!!

tonemeup

Hi,

Since I started posting on EF-about 2 weeks ago I have noticed so many sad posts about relationships. I think that those of us that are in happy, loving relationships should post a little something to give the others some hope at finding the "one".

I personally am extremely lucky! I am married to the most wonderful man on earth. We have been together for almost 7 years and have been married for almost 2. :heart:

why did you guys bother getting married? i mean, you were already living together for 5 years...

Oh you mean rub salt in the wounds :)

tonemeup said:
Hi,

Since I started posting on EF-about 2 weeks ago I have noticed so many sad posts about relationships. I think that those of us that are in happy, loving relationships should post a little something to give the others some hope at finding the "one".

I personally am extremely lucky! I am married to the most wonderful man on earth. We have been together for almost 7 years and have been married for almost 2. :heart:

dutch,

are marriages big in europe?

one of my friends is from denmark, and she said people dont get married there. instead of marriages, they write up some kind of legal agreement.

does the same shit happen all over there?

Top Bottom