Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves.

people that cough without their hands over their mouths. in public this really bugs me

and slow moving people on any transit system

and people who smoke in public places (thankfully doesnt happen too much now)

very loud school children

Citruscide said:
Ok, what are your top pet peeves???

Here's one of mine "I'll call you right back..." and you don't get a call for hours... maybe even that day.

C

NOTHING pisses me off more than that....I go off on my friends when they pull that shit. My ex did that shit all the time. :mad:

danielson said:

and people who smoke in public places (thankfully doesnt happen too much now)

very loud school children

Smoking doesn't bother me, it is legal after all. But I can't stand when people toss the butts out of their car window. I always honk at them and yell "use your ash tray!"

Loud children don't bother me, that's part of being a child! It's the parents who won't control them at the appropriate time that bother me.

Citruscide said:
Ok, what are your top pet peeves???

Here's one of mine "I'll call you right back..." and you don't get a call for hours... maybe even that day.

And when you ask your girl what's wrong and she says "nothing"... then you have to shake the shit out of her to get her to admit she has problems at work because her boss is sexist... Was that so fucking hard?! Jesus...

C

i feel ya on that girl thing man,my girl was called a slut by her ex today and it took the entire time of her driving me home to get it out of her,guess she didnt want me to do anything

ttlpkg said:

Smoking doesn't bother me, it is legal after all. But I can't stand when people toss the butts out of their car window. I always honk at them and yell "use your ash tray!"

Loud children don't bother me, that's part of being a child! It's the parents who won't control them at the appropriate time that bother me.

well thankfully i dont go to to many places where smoking is allowed, other than pubs and clubs

the loud children thing bugs me though. they do so much shit and think they can get away with it because they are children....your right about the parents needing to stepin though. :D

Re: Re: Pet Peeves.

The Canadian Oak said:

i feel ya on that girl thing man,my girl was called a slut by her ex today and it took the entire time of her driving me home to get it out of her,guess she didnt want me to do anything

That's part of the perks of being a boyfriend though... you get to beat the shit out of ex's or asshole guys who bother your girl... geesh... don't they understand that?

C

People at my gym that try to hold 2 machines at a time so they can go back and forth. I throw their shit on the floor..Let em come hassle me!

People who don't put there weights back where they belong.

Lollygaggers, especially those behind the wheel.

Time bandits. Basically the kind that keep you waiting and think nothing of being late. I guess you could lump in with that people who don't do as they said they would. Do as you say or don't speak dagnabbit!

:die:

:chainsaw:

Top Bottom