Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh man, I most certainly have some issues

KillahBee

(besides attention whoring) <----pre emptive

Anyway, some of you may recall I hada young lady come back to my crib on Friday (who also happened to be the secretary at work). So, I met her out at a bar and she ended up asking me to take her home. Long story short, she was VERY drunk, so I just threw her on the couch and went to my bed. An hour or so later she's crawlin into my bed. Now, I did not do anything (per se) with her cause she was so drunk.

However, my buddy just comes up to me at work cracking up laughing. Apparently he was just talking with her and she showed him a very large and very deep bite mark on her thigh. Blood and all.

you remind me of a lower-class verison of patrick bateman
sans the loot/physique/wimmien skills

KillahBee said:
(besides attention whoring) <----pre emptive

Anyway, some of you may recall I hada young lady come back to my crib on Friday (who also happened to be the secretary at work). So, I met her out at a bar and she ended up asking me to take her home. Long story short, she was VERY drunk, so I just threw her on the couch and went to my bed. An hour or so later she's crawlin into my bed. Now, I did not do anything (per se) with her cause she was so drunk.

However, my buddy just comes up to me at work cracking up laughing. Apparently he was just talking with her and she showed him a very large and very deep bite mark on her thigh. Blood and all.

Your dog bit her vagina???!!! WTF?!

Top Bottom