Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wisdom tooth f*ck*n hurts!

U

UA_Iron

My wisdom tells me to get this f*cker yanked and get painkillers

who agrees?

uckin teeth ill pull it for ya umm that sounded bad lololololol

SublimeZM said:
i say just get laid

I should have them put me under, and like have my gf there, and have her try and suck me off while I'm out - see if I get hard or not.

Or not, they might laugh at me :(

UA_Iron said:
I should have them put me under, and like have my gf there, and have her try and suck me off while I'm out - see if I get hard or not.

Or not, they might laugh at me :(
LOL!
do it that would be fucking awsome

oh just GO get the damn thing out, the pain just lasts longer and gets worse, its horrible

i hated my wisdom pain, i was in a killing mood for weeks :mad:

UA_Iron said:
My wisdom tells me to get this f*cker yanked and get painkillers

who agrees?

hell yeah!! get the good painkillers... they are the one reason I don't mind going to the dentist so much...

I couldn't believe how much pain I was in when my wisdom teeth were coming in. Even before they cut through the gums they were killing me. My ears hurt, my jaw hurt, and my head hurt. It really made me understand why babies cry so much when they're teething.

My little sister wound up with an abscess in one of hers and had to have them taken out very last minute without any dental insurance. So I had mine taken out a week later since I had dental. Ouch but I'm glad it's done with.

I can sympathize-- it's miserable.

Top Bottom