Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if i was my mom i would devorce my dad and if i was my dad i would devorce my mom

SublimeZM said:
seriously, what terrible disgusting annoying bitter selfish people

theyr perfect for eachother

only parents like those could yield a sublimeZM...lol jk bro...i'm sure theyre not all that bad - n if theyre having problems every couple does...and if not then don't even mention divorce :verygood: - not many marriages last as long as your parents' one has...so be thankful if anything :)

The only thing that a devorce would accomplish is a smaller monthly spending budget. And one of them would have to get you.

u guys misunderstood my thread.

im complaining that I hate them and am never gunan marry anyone like them.

if they get devorced ill kick their asses

ohashi said:
The only thing that a devorce would accomplish is a smaller monthly spending budget. And one of them would have to get you.
actually when your parents de-vorce you can get more $ and gifts because they want to prove to you they love you more than the other one, it's kinda neat.

bran987 said:
actually when your parents de-vorce you can get more $ and gifts because they want to prove to you they love you more than the other one, it's kinda neat.
Smaller monthly budget for the parents, not the child, genius.

bran987 said:
lol

Top Bottom