Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't feel like going out this weekend. Emotionally drained? Anyone else.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I don't wanna sit here either though. Damn.

PICK3 said:
After a couple of decapitations you'll feel better.

I think you're right.

supposed to meet the boyz after work tonight, but on half my normal night's sleep last night i dunno if that will happen........

Phenom78 said:
Honestly I don't get the whole "feel like it" excuse.

I hear it all the time and it baffles me.

You are an example of.. when you like someone you will pick on them... that always confused me cause I could never tell whether someone was picking at me because they liked me or because they were just an asshole... I'm learning every day still.
;)

biteme said:
You are an example of.. when you like someone you will pick on them... that always confused me cause I could never tell whether someone was picking at me because they liked me or because they were just an asshole... I'm learning every day still.
;)

I am an asshole, but I'm not picking on you.

I'm serious.

Feelings are erratic and constantly shifting. To allow them to rule your time or existence is a recipe for disaster. Just lay out your plan and follow it out, and let your feelings come along for the ride.

theoak01 said:
go out,drink beers for me,and take pictures,remind me of what the real world is like

I'm going out tonight. I'll try to take some pics if I can get a woman to let me borrow her camera phone. LOL

Phenom78 said:
I am an asshole, but I'm not picking on you.

I'm serious.

Feelings are erratic and constantly shifting. To allow them to rule your time or existence is a recipe for disaster. Just lay out your plan and follow it out, and let your feelings come along for the ride.

Good advice there shorty.

Top Bottom