Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Ibuprofen, is too much Ibuprofen?

pin

Banned
So, I have a migrane pretty much every day from when I wake up till I go to bed. I eat Ibuprofen like skittles. Helps take the edge off. Of coarse the directions say take 1 tab (200mg) every 4-6 hours blah blah blah. Is this bad? Nothing bad has happened so far...

Have you seen a doctor?
Having Ibuprofen as a daily ritual I would say is too much.

I'm a Pharmacy Tech and I see 600-800mg prescribed all the time.

I personally take 600mg at a time ocassionally when my back starts to ache after being on my feet all day.

I ate 800mg about 3-4 times a day when I was having back problems. I was prescribed 800mg pills for ankle sprains when I was younger so it is probably okay for the short term. I wouldn't do it for too long though man, you're tearing up your liver. You need to save that thing for beer.

I ate 800mg about 3-4 times a day when I was having back problems. I was prescribed 800mg pills for ankle sprains when I was younger so it is probably okay for the short term. I wouldn't do it for too long though man, you're tearing up your liver. You need to save that thing for beer.

Liver sups? you think they help?

I take 800mg when I have a hangover.

You can take up to 1200mg a time and be fine.

So far today I've taken 15 mgs of Done'
ans 10mgs of Diazapam

I've also taken 8 cold medicine pills(sick)

Not taking a nap
afraid of respitory depression

How much are you actually taking?
We need to know that to determine stupid
also I need your current weight

I would alternate acetaminophen and ibuprofen if possible

one kills your liver, the other your stomach lining - try to alternate so as to not kill one off too fast.

Top Bottom