Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has being a member of EF improved your life in anyway?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
For me, yes. I've learned things that otherwise I may have never come to know. I've made contacts and even got a gf. So it's paid off for me. Plus, I've learned that we all have more in common than I once thought.

Last edited:
And right now, I'm just really relaxed and in a good mood. Slept all day because I had to get up early to catch a flight. Just had some coffee and I'm feeling high and relaxed at the same time. Tomorrow I may be on a rabid rant about something, so just enjoy the good times when they come!

I have met alot of good people on here I have no problem calling friend,and have turned to some people for advice when I was lost

so yes this place has been great

TheOak01 said:
I have met alot of good people on here I have no problem calling friend,and have turned to some people for advice when I was lost

so yes this place has been great

Speak the truth brother! I'm starting to get a little anxiety because I haven't worked out in a week and I feel a little soft and fat, but I'm not gonna let it ruin my mood. There's always tomorrow.

yes, all round. physically i have improved just through contact with other motivated people, and have never been in better condition.

mentally i think im much sharper with a retort thanks to all the cheeky bastards i have to deal with, and also, i feel i organise my ideas better since i have to continuously write them all down

i was just thinking about this the other day, funnily enough...im going to cut my net hours down drastically, but i was thinkig to myself that i havnt been as clear headed as i am presently...ever. its kinda nice :)

Ive been kinda freaking with all the women problems Ive been having,and missing classes,but things are starting to work out,now I just need to sort out my appetite and make the most of my cycle,I have been following your advice though,I have my health so I have everything.

thanks for the help the last while my friend

TheOak01 said:
Ive been kinda freaking with all the women problems Ive been having,and missing classes,but things are starting to work out,now I just need to sort out my appetite and make the most of my cycle,I have been following your advice though,I have my health so I have everything.

thanks for the help the last while my friend

:) Anytime. I may be an old bastard, but I've a learned a thing or two about coping strategies in my brief life. Still have much to learn. Feel priveledged anytime I'm able to help someone.

Top Bottom