Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G/F and I broke up after 3.5 years so I'm single I guess.

Sorry maing. 3.5 years is a long time, but if things weren't right, they weren't right. No way a ring would save it if a relationship would come to an ultimatum. DG's right, don't drink too much while you go through this. It will cloud your thoughts, everything else will suffer, you may even drunk dial and do something awful. Instead, I think you should stop training and just eat nothing but KFC for say.... the next week and a half.

Sorry to hear bro.

We all have been through this, and know how hard it is. Just take some time, and don't rush into anything. (with her or another girl) I hope you have some good friends to hang with.

Also, do not go back to her if she did the "I am going to break up with you unless you get me a ring soon" threat. Only to come back later.

alien amp pharm said:
AMEN!

Weddings are the dumbest idea ever!

I have turned down two recently in which I was asked to BE IN.

I told both guys I'll skip the wedding, but I'll help them move their shit when the divorce happens.

lmao.....

and lol at all the "man up and give her a ring" comments....maybe he wasn't ready to piss away half of his future earnings

Do what you feel is right for you and your future, Bran. Lotsa famous men don't get married until their 30's or 40's: Arnold, Feynman, et cetera. When you're ready, you'll know it.

:cow:

Major bummer man. Doesn't matter how thick you spread the silver lining, it's gonna ache for a while. When I look back at similar experiences now though, I could kiss the ground on which it happened.

One of the weird things about being single again is that shift in friends and social circles. You start dividing people you know into definite your friends and definite her friends based on alliances and past experiences. People you haven’t heard of in years start calling you up and asking if you want to head out to clubs or get faced at some concert. You start to realize how systemized you've become to life with a significant other.

Best of luck with all that.

My ex-GF used to call my dick "unit". She would call me up and say "how's Unit doing?".

Now tell me that doesnt make you feel better, Brando.

Sorry to hear that. What you need to do is go fuck some hot sluts (will help release some seratonin and therefore help elevate your mood)...that always helped me out back in the day.

Top Bottom