Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this shit out - about Baileys

go use your membership and lift weights and in the middle of the workout poop on one of the benches and just leave, then come back every day and do it again.

ir you could do the "asspennies" get a roll of pennie snad shove them up your ass and leave them ther for a day. then the next time you go in there and buy somthing , pay with those pennies.

Take 100 needles and syringes and throw them all over the bathroom-----Run to the front desk naked and tell them that you just got out of the fucking shower and that you stepped on the needles. Put a few small cuts on the bottom of your feet. Make sure you keep yelling shit like "Im gonna die- Im gonna die" Tell them to call an ambulance. After leaving the hospital, call a lawyer and call a therapist --- See a therapist and tell him/her that you want to kill yourself. That you know you are going to die blah, blah,blah----Just make sure that the syringes can not be traced back to you(Dont use used ones with your blood in them)--Follow this plan and stick to it. And you should see your bank account rise to new heights!

It happened to my partner and I. It is common for Ballys. They got $200 before I refused payment. The home office does not care, and the actual Ballys fed me this bullshit that this was fraud, and they would take care of it. I still receive collection letters, and that was a year ago.

Do the whole world a favor and file fraud charges with your county sheriff department.
Won't cost you a cent and will keep their expensive lawyers busy.

Ok, I have done all the legal things I can think of to do at the moment, as you can tell from my previous response. But now I am looking for revenge tactics. Maybe start a small fire in a locker. (just kidding,) but really need ideas.

Same shit happened to me at Gold's or World's. Whatever is in Boulder. I was billed for months after my contract was over. After relentless hounding, and calls to the Better Business Bureau, i got back what was mine :D

Anal AssPlorer said:
Ok, I have done all the legal things I can think of to do at the moment, as you can tell from my previous response.
What I see in your response is you sent letters to everybody EXCEPT the law.
They have broken the law, and the amount you mention is a felony in most states.
It's the county sheriff's department responsibility for implementing the state fraud laws, so your city police probably won't be effective.

Top Bottom