Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this shit out - about Baileys

bro DO NOT SIGN UP WITH BALLYS. They are notorious for this shit. As a matter of fact they got into a lot of legal trouble for this tactic in a few states. Do a search on the web, there are dozens of news stories out there about their practices. I honestly don't know how a company like this stays in business.

Bally's is well known for screwing it's members over.
I've never heard of this scam though.
Keep after them and you should get your money.
It will take time , they hope that people will just
give up and take their loss.

Bally's huh! Damn I thought when I read Baileys you were seriously talking abvout some other gym chain.
Shit yea, they were one of the fucks that tried the Used Car salesman tactics on me.
The only way they stay in business is on the percentage of people that simply give up and keep paying instead of fighting it.
Dude, be a Pain in the Ass(no pun intended).
Call them everyday threatening legal action.
If that fails call a lawyer for a one time low fee for him to give them a call..

Yes, it was Bally's. I misspelled it. (See I told you I never went there before)

I couldn't edit the Thread Title.

But this shit sucks. Why hasn't this place been closed for this kind of shit.

What should I do? I want SOMETHING for the $$ I had stolen.

Here is something that you can try that might work better than a bomb threat (OK, won't work better, but at least you won't be in jail).

Write the Manager a letter explaining the situation fully and making your demand for refund. Also send a copy of this letter to the corporate headquarters, president of the company, any other big wig etc. You also CC the letter to your state's Better Business Bureau, and any other regulatory agency (i.e attorney general's office - fraud division) that you can think of. Get as much outside heat on them as you can.

I would also begin legal proceedings against them in small claims court.

Bally's tried to screw me over too. I signed up but I decided I didn't like the place on my first night. Under law you can get out of any contract within 72 hours of signing it. Well let's just say Bally's doesn't make this very easy. Best thing is to go to a gym that isn't part of a chain. They usually don't have contracts.

WEll, it won't help you now, but I've been the object of enough attempted scams that I now maintain a credit card with a very low credit ceiling to protect myself from such ripoffs.The other thing, of course, is to NEVER use a debit card when there's any doubt whatsoever. I learned this when a West Hollywood hotel charged me $800 in telephone connections (I'm not kidding). Because I had used a debit card on check-in, I couldn't recover a penny through my bank. So I wrote letters -- lots of them and finally they returned most of the money. I have since gotten a debit card that offers consumer protection but it requires yoiu maintain a high bank balance.

If I were you, I'd contact the consumer reporter at the newspaper there -- you'd be surprised how hungry they can be for leads .

Top Bottom