Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone get sad when the weekend ends?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
It seems like the weekends are almost non existent they go by so fast, and then you have another week of the same old shit. I just wanna break out of this two-rut path of life, but I need a good plan first.
:idea:.....Yeah, I'll get one of those someday.

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now..... :bawling: :sleeping:

;)

No, cuz when you're unemployed (like me) every day is a weekend....

no; I have a pretty easy job so I chill 7 days a week.

Ya know, I don't think this has ever been discussed here and it's a good one. I use to always get depressed on Sundays, especially as a child. I've been in the same boat as Jens Cat for some time now and she's right, doesn't matter what day it is when you're not working. I want a job like Dial Tone. Going back to work is gonna suck so bad.

Sorta. Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week though so I'm still happy it's Sunday. But yeah, when I was a kid and it was getting towards the end of the night on Sunday I'd usually get pretty sad because I had to go to bed to wake up and go to school all week. I remember that feeling perfectly. Especially when we got towards the end of the tv show me and my family would be watching and the credits came on. I'd just be thinking "damnit!"

Top Bottom